1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying a Wii

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Exile, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Exile

Exile

Hi, so recently my mum sold my Wii without letting me know, this was despite the fact i was active on it about a week before she sold it. I started watching competitive MKW for the first time in a while, i was pretty young at the peak of MKW and sorta wanna get into clans and make sure i dont miss out on it all, how would you recommend me buying back a Wii, i see new ones cost a fortune, is there a website or store and if not how much should i spend on one, i saw a couple on Ebay for £20 with MKWII included.

2. Leonard

Leonard

Team:
    Platinum // Impetus
    I recently bought a new Wii after my old one broke, this was roughly about 2 or 3 months ago. I got mine second-hand from Cex for £50 which included component wires, sensor and so on. This was all with the Wii packaging box but without the box the set still costed around £40.

Personally, I'd recommend looking at buying one second-hand from a store since you can't always get a refund when buying off eBay whilst with stores like Cex or Game, as long as you have a receipt then you should be safe to go.

As for Mario Kart, the game still is fairly expensive, new copies still costing around £30. I'd also recommend getting the game second-hand as well if you haven't got money lying around.