1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't connect to rooms on Wiimmfi

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by xNitro99, Oct 7, 2017.

1. xNitro99

xNitro99

Team:
    DM
    Hey.

I don't have home internet for the next weeks because vodafone sucks. That's why I tried connecting to the internet via the hotspot of my phone. I have about 3,3mb/s download and 2 mb/s upload on my phone. In my opinion that should be enough to play mkw. I connected to wiimmfi and played some WW's without any problems. The only thing I can't, is joining rooms. I always receive 86420 error when trying to join a room. I tried this on Wii and on Dolphin. Somehow CS:GO and PUBG and some other games do work online, but joining rooms in mkw don't. Any idea to fix my issue?

2. Ryan.

Ryan.

• Founding Member
    some hotspots only work with some people hosting so just try different hosts

3. xNitro99

xNitro99

Team:
    DM
    I already tried about 5 people hosting and I couldn't join one of them.

4. Ryan.

Ryan.

• Founding Member
    you need to find someone with a connection that works with your connection

5. Jadid

Jadid

Team:
    EC2, APE, Dλ, κn
    i have the same problem when i try to go online with mobile data with phone, i think it's the phone the problem

6. x

x Banned ;_;

• Founding Member
    • Banned
    Team:
    NY
    been havin the same problem, anyone got a solution?