1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't connect to Wiimmfi

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Andr3w11, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Andr3w11

Andr3w11

I've recently tried to install CTGP-R as well as Wiimmfi onto my Wii. I followed the instructions from http://www.chadsoft.co.uk/. Everything seems to have worked, except for when I try to connect to Wiimmfi to play online. After failing to connect I get error code 20100 (Unable to connect to the Internet. Confirm the Internet settings of the Wii console). However, Internet connection tests are always successful, and I am also able to download ghosts from the CTGP-R channel.

I've spent a good number of hours trying to find a solution to this problem, some discussions have said to clear the internet settings on the Wii and set it up as new, or to erase a MKWii license and create a new one to properly connect to Wiimmfi. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck, and was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction on how to fix this error.

Shin likes this.