1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

New Community Voting for the Casters' Picks Shortlists Open for Season 8

Discussion in 'Help, Information, & News' started by Stunky, Dec 25, 2016.

1. GUNico

GUNico

Team:
    GUN
    D3:
    Dalkir (tried to avoid the fall of ML)
    Sane (one of the best scorer)
    Kroma (best wheeler)
    Wally (best d3 player I guess)
    Xeno (best team winner player imo)

D4:
    King (one of the most useful player to use in a LU)
    Frozen (best bagger)
    Ace (consistent scorer)
    Lachie (best D4 player)
    Jos (best io legit player)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    Aditya~, Kazam, Sane and 4 others like this.
  2. Frozone

Frozone Banned ;_;

• Banned
    Team:
    Enigma
    D3: Dalkir, Sane, Kroma, Xeno, Wally

D4: King, Ace, Jos, Lachie, Nico

K1NG likes this.
  3. K1NG

K1NG

Team:
    G4L | GUN
    D3 :
    Dalkir : Because he is doing well :flagCH:
    Kroma : Runner, troller et poser Keepo
    Xeno : Runner
    Apolo : Pro Daisy
    Foster : No soucis

D4 :
    Nico : Gros runner
    Ace : Runner
    Frozen : Run and bag very well
    Jos : Runner
    Kampel : Memer :datboi:

Kampel, Teva07, kroma and 2 others like this.
  4. adagify

adagify 私はキルアアが大好き

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Yn, Qnτ, ωZ
    CT1:
    Luke, Sammeh, Niko

CT2:
    Dugo, Maik, Munckeyz

5. Sasa

Sasa

Team:
    G4L
    D3 : Kroma, Dalkir, Sane, Wally
    D4 : Nico, King, Frozen, Jos, Ace

kroma and GUNico like this.
  6. Alessandro

Alessandro Renegade

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Battle Alliance
    xSpade24 likes this.
  7. kroma

kroma

Team:
    GUN/G7/GT/G4L
    D3: .Sane : he demonstrated his skills throughout the season, both at running and at playing with items. If anyone deserves this title it should be him imo (he also showed sportsmanship by letting Nemesis MVP the division !).
    .Dalkir: (second) best teamplayer of the division, he went backwards - for the first time of his mkw career - against ap and did well. I want to have him in my team next season.

D4: .Nico and Lachie : this is D4 boys calm down !
    .Emperor : this escalated quickly o_o good potential, he almost started from scratch and now he's quite good at bagging !
    .Frozen and K1NG : the G4L squad. They are solid and contributed tremendously to carrying their team to d4 title.

8. Jos <('.')/

Jos <('.')/

Team:
    Mo
    forgot that, in that case i change him to quinten

Alessandro likes this.
  9. Apolo

Apolo

Team:
    ML❤️

Division 1

Charged Brigade - Kyon: Scored really well and almost mvp'd the highest division, gucci man

Avail - Roy: This is just obvious

Friends United - Niko: Bagged/trolled super well which also brought FU to the finals

Vitality - Barney: .

Zultanite - Cosmos: same with Niko + his first time in D1

WollywogZ - TK64: Wouldn't pick anyone else than TK because he has worked really and has done the most work which i appreciate

Division 2

Battle Alliance - Dugo: This one was hard to decide but i had to pick Dugo because of the fact he's a pain in the ass to play against but probably the most usefull player as a teammate

Energy - Oliver: Everything he did was very well and scored pretty good

Flow - JAM: His playstyle <3 its just too enjoyable watch and plays very aggressive/tryhard which is good

Kinetolic Gaming - Duqee: bye bye javo, hello CSLMVP

Relapse - Tyler: ^ @Oliver

Untouchables - Joel: you really surprised me a lot so thats why i picked you

Division 3

Addicted to pain - Mat: Also has done tons of work for ap and played well, keep it up

Mach Bike Lords - KD: He did the most for us and i respect that, same about Dalkir but KD a slightly more

Sedation - NSect: superior bagger

Team mec - Nemesis: Played extremelly well and was almost unstoppable

Untouchables Anarchy - Sane: Because of the fact you've improved soo much, deserved

Yellow WollywogZ - Wally: ^ @team mec

Division 4

A Bag Of Oreos - Quinten: Played well as a bagger and a runner

Explorers Of Time - Alex: Because you're an awesome person

Geek 4 Life - Ace: improved a lot in CTs, TTs & online, keep it up

Into Oblivion - Toxic: I feel like you're the reason io got into the play offs

Quintessence - Lachie: Division 4

The Sodiumers - Alex: grats on mvp, you're a really strong player ngl

Division 5

Venomous Thunder - Myth: one of the most improved player, all i can say

GAMT - Arvo: ^

Lost Legends 2 - Stripe: ^

Lost Legends 3 - Spudd: Also a really strong player and did well

Magistas - Zesti: ^

Team APE - Trattore: He's the reason why APE won the division

#Alex. and ~Maidvelia❤~ like this.
  10. monyz

monyz

@#Luna deserves ct wl caster pick but because u were to lazy to make registration on week 1 ur getting nothing MOFO

11. Munckeyz

Munckeyz yeah

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    cv
    will only submit nominations for divisions i played in since i am not particularly familiar with what happened in other divisions

D3:
    αρ Prim - solid player who put in some good work
    υτ2 Rick - secured a lot of shocks, did well as a bagger despite the constant accusations of 9th place shocks
    υτ2 Sane - did a great job for his team which is evident considering their 10-0 record in the division
    ωZ2 Danny - very solid bagger, came up when nobody else would and secured a lot of important bolts
    ωZ2 Wally - fantastic teammate and incredible player, fun to play with and was instrumental in our success in winning the division

CT D2:
    Λν Olifré - did very well and seemed to be overshadowed by storm, who by all means was the best player but olifre seemed to go a little unnoticed. good job oli
    βλ Mau - since i can't pick ms.wiimm i'll have to settle for mau. jk she did a great job bagging and gave a great helping hand in a lot of our victories over the season
    βλ Monferno - monfi came up big consistently and almost carried the team on his back. i picked him over laki because laki sucks
    CL Spade - did extremely well over the season. not much more to say
    ωZ TK64 - along with the rest of his team (except xeno LOL............) exemplified the drastic improvement in all ct d2 teams from w1 to w10

Jahomau, Alessandro, TK64 and 2 others like this.
  12. Veil.

Veil. The Genesis

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Division 1:
    Hawk - A huge reason why cB always does so well is due to him and his all-around ability of communication and skill in the bagging department.
    Fox - Pretty much VA's ace, a very dependable teammate.
    Shawn - Depsite Zt's lack of commitment and reliability, he's always been there and leads the team.
    TK64 - wZ's roster being significantly weaker than last season still did very well so I must give this vote to its leader and as well TK's overall performance.
    Dave - Was Avail's only saving grace in my opinion, a very strong performance all season long.

Feysal - Hasn't improved since 2013 but played a huge role for FU.
    Joseph - Despite carrying a 130 pound mattress and playing with a frozen controller, he must be commended for his contributions to wZ for which they nearly made playoffs.

CT Division 1:
    Luke - Played a huge role in making Yn1 contenders this season. I did not expect Yn to be contenders against FL and RE but with Luke's addition, Yn became quite the team and even beat RE.
    Niko - Despite not being properly registered (LOL!), he has come up huge for VA and has improved leaps and bounds from when he started playing CTs literally a week or two before Season 8 started.

I would give more votes but performances from others who did well were to be expected imo, so I wouldn't give them a vote.

TK64 likes this.
  13. Reno

Reno Vanilla Twilight

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mo | xy
    not too familiar with what happened this season but I followed D4 to an extent so

D4 :

The entire eligible roster of Qnt (or at least one representative) needs some kind of award for managing to play matches regardless of everything that went on regarding their default times (or lack of them) and putting up with the way some other teams dealt with them

Toxic (io) for just turning up and playing really well for his team and guiding them to a big run through the playoffs

Alex (Su) for a really strong performance throughout the season as shown by his season MVP

#Alex. and Futile like this.
  14. Christan

Christan

Team:
    aboob
    D4: Quinten (was amazing at both bagging and running, outscoring almost all runners in running and all baggers listed for D4), Toxic, Ben, Klyno, Mace

D1: Olifré, Barney

(also good af meme that im 1 gp short on both 3rd mvp and being eligible for this)

15. Quinten

Quinten WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Moonblast
    D4
    Su Jazz - for stoptrolling/being a meatshield for his team. In the match I played vs him I heard my teammates getting hit by him the entire time in the call. He didn't give a fuck about his individuals, and just took every hit for the team.
    iO Jos - pulled out a couple 40's in GPs which is nice. Stands in the shadow of Toxic, which I believe isn't quite right.
    Su Alex - was the best player in the division I'd say, pulling out a couple of 120's. Let's be real, barely anyone could touch this beast in wars.

You could see the next 2 votes being biased as they're my teammates.
    aboo Zagler - had some up and downs this season individually, but he stood there at the moments he had to be.
    aboo Futile - good bagger (that pulls bill way too much), also got a 120 the first match he ran.

#Alex. and Jazz like this.
  16. LukeWizard

LukeWizard idc

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Independent
    Division 2:
    RE Luke - 30 gps, nice name, Strong playoff performance
    RE Proto - world champion bagger
    RE Chrome - 30 gps still Kept putting points up on the board
    Fw Teeples - World Runner-Up Bagger
    Fw JAM - 30 gps, Top tier player, uh , Zy

Proto, Tyler and luke like this.
  17. Feysal

Feysal Love Galore

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    MB
    d1
    TK64 or Fox

Kneekoe likes this.
  18. c

c ok

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Coastline
    roy chan

Orange and OneRoyOne like this.
  19. Luca.

Luca.

Team:
    Aglio Olio Peperoncino
  20. Jazz

Jazz WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    βλ
    Division 1:

Hawk - Probably the best teammate you could have in terms of versatility, best bagger in MKW easily and can do the job when running too.
    rcs - Was very consistent over the whole season.
    Fox - Showed why he is one of the best runners in MKW right now all season.

Division 2:

Teeples - Main reason why Fw was in the finals with his bagging most of the season.
    Chrome - One of the standout performer all season and deserved MVP.
    Joel. - Deserves more credit imo, showed how good he was in D3 then stepped up in D2 afterwards.

Division 3:

Luke - I don't know if I was the only one but I didn't know how Luke would play on regs and thought he was just someone good on CTs, but he has shown he is a very good player at this level and has surprised me a lot.
    Sane - Expected him to be up there from the first week and has shown what he can do throughout the season.
    Xeno - Very consistent player throughout the season.

Division 4:

Toxic - Was a really good player for io, mostly every week he would MVP for them and also did it in the finals.
    Frozen - Made it into the top 8 players overall average in the div while also bagging for G4L, good team player.
    Nico - Just like Frozen, was a team player for G4L bagged and ran but he stayed in the top 3 indivs while doing that which shows how good he was.
    (Alex, Quint, Hikaru, Kirito, Zagler, Shamron, Futile deserve mentions but would be too biased <3)

Division 5:

Arvo - Pretty sure people predicted GAMT to drop this season but showed why they were a reliable team throughout the season and this guy surprised me the most in D5 and was consistent throughout the indiv charts.
    Spart - Another standout performer in D5 and just his attitude throughout the season showed why he is in my top 3.
    Flare - MS were another team that has a pretty successful season themselves, ended up 6 points behind the playoffs and Flare was one of the main reasons for that.
    (The DA of this division, King, deserves a mention just due to the fact looking through the D5 chat it was showing how much work he did for them and updated their division very quickly.

CT Division 1:
    MEGA - Best bagger in CTs as of right now, could tell how annoying it must be to play against him when trolling is on just by watching the videos.
    Sammeh - Easily showed why he was a underrated bagger and competed with the top baggers in the division well so deserves this mention.
    Luke - Again surprised me how good he was, his first season in WL and recently just joined the community and played really well in D1.

CT Division 2:

Storm - Very consistent in terms of his performances with Av. He's alright.. :rolleyes:
    Laki - Played really well in this season and was probably one of the underrated players in this division.
    TK64 - Comparing his Season 7 and Season 8 performances, he has improved immensely and has been one of my standout players of this division.

Spart, Futile, #Alex. and 2 others like this.
  21. Teeples

Teeples http://i.imgur.com/wZdLxlV.jpg

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Arcadia
    Switch FC:
    2469-5952-8199
    Added 2 people on mine after looking at more stuff in case votes from page 1 have already been counted.

22. Ash

Ash

Division 4

Futile
    Quint
    Toxic
    Lachie
    Nico
    #Alex (dont mind me im just voting for 6 people ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Special mention to mace as well for turning up and scoring some solid indivs even though he mains CTs

Although it does look like Ive picked my friends here I did put a lot of thought into these picks, feel free to disregard my choies here if you feel like they were biased.

Division 5:

Arvo - scored some very good indivs throughout the season wwwww
    Stripe - ill be honest here, someone who I didnt expect to score consistently well every match like he did. He was pivotal in LL2s success throughout the season. Good item usage and a a relatively good frontrunner.
    Spade - for volunteering to bag even though he had a solid average (and was one of our stronger players)
    Trattore - Key player for APE
    Myth: im sure this is obvious

Special mention must be made to our DA king for being superb in his role! Thanks for everything King, you certainly made this season a pleasure for myself and LL3.

TrattoreMK and xSpade24 like this.
  23. xSpade24

xSpade24

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mτ - Mulτιvεrsε
    want to add MS Jaggy to the D5 list, for being a leader and not very pushy about putting himself in LUs thats commendable to let your players play

x likes this.
  24. Apolo

Apolo

Team:
    ML❤️
    Rush, Aditya~, Simon. and 2 others like this.
  25. King

King

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Jazz and Ash like this.