1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Staff would like to offer a free name change to all users (including those that do not have supporter status) over Christmas weekend! Name changes will start being accepted at 12:00am EST on December 23 and they will stop being accepted at 12:00am EST on December 26. Please message any staff member and request a name change. You may find contacts on this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

CSL Season 5 - Seedings

Discussion in 'Season 5' started by me, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSpade24

xSpade24

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mτ - Mulτιvεrsε
    Only thing they can do is make a d5 with Mt, BE, Deu, DV (4 teams) but it's a 1/1000 chance the staff wants that

2. George

George

• Founding Member
    Team:
    GAMT
    [11/09/2015 12:32:49] Luca: have you whatsapp?
    [11/09/2015 12:33:00] Luca: cause i need you number for know when i need to play csl

[15/09/2015 17:27:18] Luca: is csl coming?
    [15/09/2015 17:51:30] Gerogio: Call – no answer
    [15/09/2015 17:54:53] Gerogio: [15/09/2015 17:53:22] Gerogio: for csl everyone has to do conditionals put it is pretty easy:
    [15/09/2015 17:53:33] Gerogio: basically join a room with admins for 10mins without cts on and then have cts on for every match and then you don’t need to do anything else.
    [15/09/2015 17:54:17] Gerogio: if you use a iso look on the csl website for info about that, the admins rooms are organised once a day.
    [15/09/2015 18:50:04] Luca: what time?

maybe get your facts right first. also 4vex was planning to transfer back to us now his main clan deux was not seeded which means we have 10

http://mkboards.com/forums/threads/pending-tram-landers.19435/

as i said pending transfer, no a case of whether or not he will transfer but when the admin will transfer him to us...

3. Tamz

Tamz Keksimus Maximus

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Rosαlinα
    Zero made the post since some weren't available to make the posts themselves, it's always been allowed for a leader to sign someone up in the event a player is unable to, going back to even S3 (they have individually owned threads now anyways)

Still possible, but probably only if 2 teams sign up fast enough

4. rubified

rubified

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    pulling the "some people have lives waaahhhhwaaaaaaahhhh" card i see

Ryan921, srb003, Rosco and 9 others like this.
  5. xSpade24

xSpade24

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mτ - Mulτιvεrsε
    maybe give the two teams 2 more days if that fine with staff

6. ~Maidvelia❤~

~Maidvelia❤~ Red Like Roses WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    U★, R7, GE
    Wiimmfi FC:
    4297-4674-3102
    Oh they weren't able to; they should be fine then. @Quinten

I don't think it makes sense to have a division of 4 teams and have 4 weeks to wait out before the season ends. The divisions should end at relatively the same time.

7. George

George

• Founding Member
    Team:
    GAMT
    it is true though lol, i can provide proof if needed!! still don't understand why i never received a message on Skype about this though. i don't monitor mkboards all the time but i would have seen a message on Skype last night when i got back home

8. xSpade24

xSpade24

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mτ - Mulτιvεrsε
    I wouldn't mind as long as we can play, if it's cool with other teams

Kasper and George like this.
  9. George

George

• Founding Member
    Team:
    GAMT
    would much prefer waiting 4 weeks than waiting 15 weeks or whatever until the next season

xSpade24 likes this.
  10. Tamz

Tamz Keksimus Maximus

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Rosαlinα
    It's up to the others, 2 days might be stretching it unless there's a clear indication of other teams coming, by then maybe postponing the start for a week could be thought about

xSpade24 likes this.
  11. ace

ace EVIL, Bushi, Sanada, Hiromu y Naito Staff Member WL Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    LIJ
    n o

Ryan921, laki, Yui and 2 others like this.
  12. ~Maidvelia❤~

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    U★, R7, GE
    Wiimmfi FC:
    4297-4674-3102
    No, we don't have time.

There's only like 70+ players on confirmed conditionals right now when there's about 500+ players registered in the league. People need to get off their ass and get their confirmed conditionals done so -150's aren't flying around everywhere come week 1.

The staff have posted the notice about confirmed conditionals like 12 days ago and in the Enrollment Chat we're always asking the people in it if they can do their confirmed conditionals and most do not respond.

We've done our responsibility letting you all know ahead of time and asking if you guys can do them. It's now the responsibility of you guys to get them done.

rubified likes this.
  13. George

George

• Founding Member
    Team:
    GAMT
    or maybe just reinstate us now that I've explained that we will have more than the minimum amount of players required...

14. ~Maidvelia❤~

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    U★, R7, GE
    Wiimmfi FC:
    4297-4674-3102
    If you can give me something to tell BA (@Dugo) then sure.

15. George

George

• Founding Member
    Team:
    GAMT
    sorry we had a misunderstanding with one of the other clans where we thought they would not have enough players but it turns out that they now will have enough. we know it sucks that you guys won't be able to play but its unfair to kick out a clan who was originally seeded because of a mistake.

16. ace

ace EVIL, Bushi, Sanada, Hiromu y Naito Staff Member WL Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    LIJ
    Okay.

I'm fine with seedings after realising wZ2 really isn't as strong as I thought it was, cBs can most likely compete with D1 unless the other teams just use their god LU's every week and I guess c could be in d2 although them two being swapped also works. LT in d2 makes sense because I don't see any other team in d3 swapping with us to take our place.

On terms about this whole BA DV BE Mt whatever shit that is happening, BA have 11 registered or so, they're going to finish the league because I know Dugo and the others are reliable from wars I've played with / agaisnt them. KD shouldn't of spoke to Harm and should of spoke to George on an earlier date to confirm that they could play and not leave it till the day before teams had to be confirmed I suppose but there's not much they can do now, it's not like they can just go to BA "Oh sorry, we made a mistake lol you can be on the subs and we'll let DV play instead". Multiverse just didn't seem to have 8 registered before everyone else did from what I know, same with Team Belgium.

This is just going to be a massive shitfest and should be locked until the csl staff come to a FINAL conclusion about what the seedings will be and what teams will be playing, any discussion after about page 4 got pointless and the last 2 pages have just been a saltfest.

Jazz and ~Maidvelia❤~ like this.
  17. George

George

• Founding Member
    Team:
    GAMT
    its rare for a team to register as late as them to get in anyway so they should have registered earlier to confirm a place, like we did. basically what your saying to BA is not as bad as what you did to us. as i said before atleast when seedings came out they weren't getting ready to play csl and would have been surprised when they actually got in

18. xSpade24

xSpade24

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Mτ - Mulτιvεrsε
    we started registering during season 4, that's why I'm hopping 2 more teams will get enough to register in the next moments, like tamz brought up, but it's all good really, it kinda makes me a bit mad, but unless something changes we can't do anything about it so, it's all good

19. ~Maidvelia❤~

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    U★, R7, GE
    Wiimmfi FC:
    4297-4674-3102
    I wish I could give you rep.

But yeah, all of this.

Later (aka when I'm back from college for today) we'll discuss if any seeding changes can be made.

Like I said though, we're already on a massive time crunch, and with everyone focusing on seedings, my warning is even more apparent:

But yeah I'm going to be locking this for now.

20. KP♪

KP♪ The Best In The World At What I Do WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    XF - Crossfire
    Interesting. I come back from college to see that people still aren't happy with our decisions. More than likely certain things are subject to change at this moment in time. If anyone truly has any ACTUAL issues they want to tell me, PM me on skype and I can try and resolve it. I do want everyone to be happy with the seedings and the clans involved in CSL but we did make the decision that we thought was needed. I'm perfectly fine debating and relaying your opinions to the staff but don't bitch on a thread that we spent 3 hours on because you didn't get chosen or don't like the seedings.

Like I said I'm fine changing things if I'm given a good enough reason to but please mention it in PM and don't start drama on a thread that we made because you're "not happy" with what we're giving you. o_O

I appreciate people's opinions but good god at least TALK to us first.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    ~Maidvelia❤~, Christan and ace like this.
  21. ~Maidvelia❤~

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    U★, R7, GE
    Wiimmfi FC:
    4297-4674-3102
    Staff have voted on a poll regarding c and cBs.

Chrome's Hideout is going to be moved to Division 1 and Charged Brigade Silver is going to be moved to Division 2.

Now this poll was created during the time we knew c's current roster. We had been informed that c's roster will be changing and that they may severely struggle in D1 because of this decision for seedings.

c's leader however had agreed with whatever outcome this poll would wind up having, so this decision will not be getting reversed.

22. me

me Certified CX Member

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Relapse
    Every disc user that is planning on playing in a W1 match tomorrow must have their Confirmed Conditionals done by midnight today (Friday) EDT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.