1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Division 3: Discussion Thread & Skype Contacts

Discussion in 'Division 3: Red Shell' started by Countess, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tekken

tekken

• Founding Member
    Youre acting like your team is the best team in the division. With every team having their strongest lineups you wouldn't have come close. "Skill is finally coming through" I would definitely say winning by penalty and getting multiple free wins is skill. The real competition was betweem Ra Moi and Abyss, and if all of Abyss' members didnt just leave, we would be up there too.

Eetu and Effect like this.
  2. Quinten

Quinten WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Moonblast
    Get a fucking LU then, and war us week 8 or 10. It's your own dammfault. Saying your the best =/= being the best. Show us your skill then.

Winning by a penalty, so what. People should read the rules, and make sure they're not breaking them. If Tomsu was using a registered FC, we would have had Jazz bagging. Making the war totally different.

Plus, I hope you realize that we lost week 1 & 2 'cause of not-english speaking people. What if we had our best LU then? Yes, indeed, we would have beaten the 2 teams (Ra & moi), meaning that the real competition was also for us. Stop spreading bullshit, and get your best LU then next week.

Thank you very much.

Daze and Maq like this.
  3. rubified

rubified

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    How can you be so confident? :confused:

Tzuzu and s like this.
  4. Simon.

Simon. WL Staff

• WL Staff
    This ^

However, as I said, god forbid that Su2 are more skilled than some of the teams in this division.

You're attitudes are extremely disrespectful.

Edit: @Varien Because the one week we have our absolute best LU, we smash Rosalina. (who are now about to win the division)

5. xKaz

xKaz Banned ;_;

• Banned
    Team:
    G7
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Daze and srb003 like this.
  6. rubified

rubified

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    That didn't answer my question, you just made yourself sound like the biggest hypocrite as well

7. Simon.

Simon. WL Staff

• WL Staff
    You asked 'how can you be so sure'.
    We can be sure because on the one week we've used our best LU, we've beaten arguably the best clan in the division.

8. rubified

rubified

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    whatever the case, dont talk about being disrespectful if youre going to instantly follow with a highly egotistical comment. im fairly sure you cant "smash" ra's best lu, not even moi's.

Yui likes this.
  9. Tzuzu

Tzuzu Like late summer they slowly fade away MKU Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    Team:

Please

In a game where the shock is broken and dodging gives you an instant 1st, idk if you can say your best lu can smash Rosalina, yet alone any team. Anyways yea, the egotistical remarks are so lol

10. Dugo

Dugo Ultimocanto WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    βλ
    You realise that if Tomsu used a registered FC, he would have easily dropped a nice 130 at worst? You're being extremely disrespectful to him right now.

Quinten, Puffe, Joona11 and 5 others like this.
  11. s

s pavement

• Founding Member
    Team:
    NY
    1. moi
    2. su2

12. ace

ace 0507 Staff Member WL Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    VA
    God you really do love to talk out of your fucking ass don't you.

I agree with some of the shit that you say but 90% of it is just utter bullshit.

There's no fucking way that you can say "Lol I predicted that 3/6 teams would quit Division 3". The only reason Abyss dropped out of CSL is because Ember was the main part of this clan and she can't be as active as she wants to be and it's because of shit that she can't control herself so have some fucking respect first of all.

Second of all, I didn't 'quit' because you were shit, I left because I didn't like half the clan, you have good players and we understand that. You seriously can't say "We were supposed to come last" either because barely anyone was like "lol su2 fucking suck they've lost".

I hope I can get a lineup for next week just so we can play that match and then officially die just to shut you up, there's no way you can be happy about winning a division because your last matches are free wins.

I love how someone with no fucking involvement with Division 3 (You're not playing/signed up for Su2) is getting so involved with how the leagues running, If you want to know why Abyss 'dropped out' of the league then feel free to talk to me on Skype and then maybe you won't act like such a prick when you find out.

There's no way that your ego is that large to say you that you smashed the competition and deserve the win of the division, everyone knows moi deserve it, they'd be like 6-1 or whatever right now if it wasn't for a dumbass -70 for a small texture or a -150 for some guy who scored 18 points.

xKaz, Yui, Tamz and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.