1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Wiimmfi 7 Day Activation wait still exist?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by cygnus_X1, Jun 8, 2017.

1. cygnus_X1

cygnus_X1

• Founding Member
    Hi, title pretty much says it all. I am wondering if the policy has changed since I last checked 2 years ago. For veteran mkw players, it really is a pain and disappointment to have to wait for such a long time. Thanks

If the wait time IS still around, would it be possible for an admin to waive it for me? I have played on wiimfi many times before, just on different consoles. That's why I think it's a bit unfair for previously established players.

Thanks in advance. Please move this thread if it's in the wrong section.

2. Fruitz

Fruitz never lucky.

• MKBoards Supporter
    Yeah, it's still a thing. No real way to get around it unless you have connections with the right people.

3. cygnus_X1

cygnus_X1

• Founding Member
    Ok, thanks for the answer. I don't really know anyone so looks like I've just gotta wait. Lol