1. Moderator Applications are open! Find out about this, along with a number of other updates, here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

[FINALS] μκ 0 - 2 [ωZ] ✔

Discussion in 'Division 1: Shock' started by Veil., Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veil.

Veil. The Genesis

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    This is seriously unfortunate but rules are rules.

To start off, everyone knows that Jeff is banned on MKBoards, therefore making his participation in CSL illegal.

In this match, μκ was found in 2 different cases where Jeff had access to either Samuel's save data or Toobi's save data.

Case 1: Toobi

Second GIF proof withheld due to request on the account of it showing the IP address of an user.

The above evidence shows that Jeff had access and was playing as Toobi in the first war played.

Case 2: Samuel
    GIF proof withheld due to request on the account of it showing the IP address of an user.

This shows that Jeff had access to Samuel's save file. While Samuel did prove it was him playing, it is still regarded as proof that Jeff had access to these data and could have used them to play this match.

Abiding by the following rule:
    Underground Kings will be disqualified from Season 7 and will be barred from the league permanently, making the results of this series 2-0 in favor of WollywogZ by default.

Congratulations to WollywogZ for winning Division 1.

Orange, Thief Eli., Aditya~ and 23 others like this.
  2. Veil.

Veil. The Genesis

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Additional proof of admission:

Aditya~, Christan and c like this.
  3. Nero

Nero νisionary

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    μκ
    Just wanted to say something about the match.

First of all, I want to apologize as my entire team for breaking rules we were aware of. I mean, I kind of feel bad for
    destroying the most interesting match in the entire league but there was honestly no other possibility to get 5 for the
    final match, believe it or not. So by that, ωZ definitely deserves to win the Division even though the final would've been
    close with both teams using their top LU. I'm sorry for ruining the league but I can't change what happened and I really,
    really, really didn't want to do a 4v5 in the final match because it would've been a one sided match for sure. I know ωZ
    would've rescheduled but as I already said, we only had 4 people available for the next weeks due to Racer being on vacation.
    I know that the 6 players who were involved are getting banned from the league and I obviously understand this reaction since
    the majority of the people in this community would've done the same in this situation.
    I know this wasn't the only match but we probably would not have participated in the league if we knew that Jeff is getting banned
    and will never be able to play for us again.

Sorry to ωZ for not giving the final they probably wanted. So all I can say at the end of this dilemma is congratulation on the
    deserved victory Wolly friend?z, cause we obviously didn't deserve it in any way after this incident.

Thief Eli., Aditya~, Neuro and 22 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.