1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Celebrate Wiimmfi's 3 year anniversary with an FFA!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from the Staff! | MKBoards Staff Introductions and Contacts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Savannah, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savannah

Savannah Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah Staff Member 7L Staff Media Staff

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • 7L Staff
    • Media Staff

SITE STAFF LIST & CONTACTS

Site Founder
    :flagAU: flc / Pyro | @flc | Introduction Post
    Site founder and technical administrator. Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), UTC+10.

Administrators
    :flagIE: Mark | @AbaraiK | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 administrator. Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), UTC+0. Discord Contact: Abaraik#8709

:flagUS: Nozzles | @Nozzles | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart Wii administrator. Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST), UTC-7. Discord Contact: Nozzles#7269 / Skype Contact: grey-paws

:flagUS: Rollergold | @Rollergold | Introduction Post
    Technical administrator. Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST), UTC-7.

:flagUS: Savannah | @Savannah | Introduction Post
    Head Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, and Mario Kart Wii administrator. Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST), UTC-6. Discord Contact: Savannah#3847 / Skype Contact: savannah1110

Moderators
    :flagCA: Asuna | @λsuna | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC-5. Discord Contact: Asuna#9628

:flagDE: Beryl | @Gladeon | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Central European Time (CET), UTC+1. Discord Contact: Beryl~♪#7859

:flagNO: Dragmire | @Dragmirejr | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Central European Time (CET), UTC+1. Discord Contact: Dragmirejr#2149

:flagUS: Killua | @Killua | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart Wii moderator. Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST), UTC-6. Discord Contact: Killua#6523 / Skype Contact: killuaaaaaaa

:flagNL: Markness | @Markness | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 7 moderator. Timezone: Central European Time (CET), UTC+1. Discord Contact: Markness#0048

:flagCA: Radi | @Radi | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST), UTC-2:30. Discord Contact: Radi#6594

:flagGB: Ryan's | @Ryan's | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), UTC+0. Discord Contact: Ryan's#9254

:flagGB: Stunky | @Stunky | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart Wii moderator. Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), UTC+0. Discord Contact: Stunky#4913

:flagCA: Tyler | @Tyler | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart Wii moderator. Timezone: Atlantic Standard Time (AST), UTC-3. Discord Contact: Tyler#9452 / Skype Contact: tyle.rr

:flagUS: Tylerr | @come alive
    Mario Kart Wii moderator. Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST), UTC-6. Discord Contact: come alive#3656

:flagGB: Xander | @Xandzr
    Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), UTC+0. Discord Contact: X&#5555

*Timezones are added for your convenience. For help converting a staff member's timezone to your timezone, visit https://www.timeanddate.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2017
    Enzo and Aditya~ like this.
  2. Savannah

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • 7L Staff
    • Media Staff

SITE STAFF INTRODUCTIONS

Enzo, Aditya~, Boom and 11 others like this.
  3. Rollergold

Rollergold Rosa Boi Staff Member

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Unity
    I go most often by the nickname of Rollergold or Roller or Rosa Boi and I'm most known for my totally over the top, incredible love for Rosalina.To say that I Simply love her is your understatement for the year. Some will say I love her too much but I've never cared about what others think about this. Rosalina and the plushies (yes I have 3 plushies of her) are my own slice of pure bliss & happiness and she is very very special to me. Been around since 08 in the community and I'm also known for my tech knowledge and distaste for most things Apple Inc.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Enzo, Aditya~ and Savannah like this.
  4. Markness

Markness 28th April.. :) Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Đ¥ | Retired.
    Ello.
    My name is Mark, 21 years old born in The Netherlands.

Most people know me by my nickname Markness, or me being the leader and creator of the clan Dynamite.
    Joined the community back in 2009 joined Clan Volo for a little bit, but i didn't enjoy MKWII that much so i quit the community for the time being.
    Once MK7 was released i came back, joined clans like Team Extreme and Yoshi's Islanders untill i decided to make my own clan (Dynamite) in 2012.
    Though i don't reall play MK8 myself anymore, i'm still enjoying being part of the community since i made quite a few friends over here.

As a person i'm a somewhat quiet, but funny and caring person once you get to know me, trying to help people whenever they need it.
    If anyone ever needs help forum or real life related, feel free to add me on skype: imarkness i'd gladly try to help you out.

That's it pretty much, see y'all around.

Enzo, Jozeph, Aditya~ and 3 others like this.
  5. Savannah

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • 7L Staff
    • Media Staff
    Hey, I'm Savannah - call me Sabby if you prefer. I'm 16 years old and a junior in high school. I take online classes, so I'm usually here on most days. I do quite a bit of volunteer work in real life; I'm student council president in my school (yes, my online school has a student council!), I'm working on a service project for my area, I volunteer at a senior home and a cat shelter. Besides all that, I have a high interest in forensics, psychology, and video game design, and I wish to study one of the three when I graduate high school.

I'm an administrator here, so feel free to message me on here, send me a request on Skype (savannah1110), or Discord (Savannah#3847) if you need help.

Outside of staff business, I've been in the community since late 2012. I bought the game in 2008, but picked it up again for online play in early-mid 2012. I had a high interest in Mario Kart Wii's battle mode, and I mainly played battle worldwides. At the time, I knew a competitive Mario Kart scene existed from watching league forums and YouTube videos, however I was unaware of a certain Mario Kart forum (which is now no longer running). In case you're unaware of what forum that is, it was similar to MKBoards in the way that it had a lot of clan threads and tournaments. I ran into this site searching for other people to play battles with. I started up a clan with a few people that I played with in early 2013, which later turned into a new subclan called Potatoes n' Slaves. Later, in early 2014, I joined One United Pack, which moved on to Mario Kart 8 when it was released, under the name Natural Born Karters. It definitely did take me a while to adapt to the competitive scene and involve myself in it, but once I found the right people, I was able to easily find my way through the community. Not to mention, I ended up acquiring my first staff position in February 2015, as a CSL season 2 division admin!

I have quite a lengthy clan history on MK8, but my most notable past clans that I played MKU with are Battle Alliance, Team Night, Melee X, Zephyr, and Palingenesis. While my MK8 clan history is lengthy, I've only had one past clan on Wiimmfi, and that's Lost in Time. Oh, and let's mention my brief time in the MK7 competitive scene when I was in Melee X, during early 2015(?).

At this current moment, I'm currently a member of Synchronise for MK8, a leader of Explorers of Time for MKWii, and a leader of Blitzkrieg for MK8 200cc.

That's about it, thanks for reading, and be sure to contact me or another moderator/admin if you need anything :cigar:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    Enzo, Tomsu, Niu. and 6 others like this.
  6. AbaraiK

AbaraiK The Irish Mark Staff Member

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Arc
    Yo, since all the cool kids are doing it.

My names Mark, I'm from Ireland and I'm 22. I have a degree in English and Sociology and I'm currently doing a Masters in Business Management.

So in case anyone is curious about how I got to here, it all started on youtube back in 2008. There was a pretty healthy Mario Kart Wii scene there and I initially fell in with the youtube crowd. Started making videos about Mkw and eventually through a good friend Aruba, made my way to wcl.

My first Youtube vid and still one of my faves.

On the Wcl site, a pre cursor to boards like this, I joined a clan N2o. I played with those guys for a few months, eventually dipped from Mkw for a bit to do other things. Later on I was in a clan called nv but that didnt work out as I was the only European in a full American clan. After taking another break, I came back to the clan Pae - Pandemonium. Now in more recent times it was known as a hacking clan, but those guys are still my friends to this day. They were largely comprised of elements of my first clan N2o. This was about 7 years ago and we still talk regularly enough. I'm even meeting one of them in April of this year when he visits Ireland.

Anyway in about late 2011 Pae started to go down hill, I eventually left the scene only to return towards the start of Mario Kart 8. I had not planned on getting a Wii U but my cousin did not want his any more so lent it to me. I picked up Mk8 and tried to reconnect with my old friends from Pae. 5 of us had got the game and made the clan Sanctuary. This was relatively short lived as we merged into Arcadia and I've been there for almost 2/3 years. While I don't play Mario Kart anymore, I'm still apart of the group and we talk every day.

In terms of mod/admin stuff, I was on Mku staff for about 8 months. Then I left due to not feeling the necessary time/interest to keep going, I moved to the moderator team where I was for 8 months a mod, then transitioned to an Admin which I've also been for about 8 months, sensing a pattern here. I was always interested in the moderating side of the boards so thats the reason I chose to get involved with it. I would recommend to potential mods that they try and join a sub league first such as Mku/WL as my time on staff there really helped me see a new perspective of the boards and talk to the people who actually play the game.

I'm pretty much always browsing the boards in some regards so feel free to hmu if you need anything. My discord is Abaraik#8709 or just pm me on the boards. So think thats about it.

Edit* Forgot to say, I'm not @Markness :)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Enzo, Savannah and Aditya~ like this.
  7. Ryan's

Ryan's 's Staff Member Media Staff

• Global Moderator
    • Founding Member
    • Media Staff
    Team:
    Free agent soon
    Hey there,

I go by Ryan's although depending on who you ask they probably have their own variation. I am 18, from the United Kingdom and will be studying Psychology at University in the not too distant future. I am a very competitive person which often means trying to be the best I can be at practically everything which is actually very daunting and is not a mindset I would recommend for all aspects but perseverance is key.

I have been in the Mario kart community for 4 years now starting off playing in the latter stages of mario kart wii in 2013 but quickly losing interest in the game and started afresh on mk8. Using this mindest of keeping up with every single strategy and tech through time trials I that was found I wasn't actually so bad at the game and managed to play for some notable teams in notable tournaments. I occasionally play wiimmfi but I still don't enjoy the game too much but you might see me playing for MLG from time to time.

My main contributions on the boards centre around the Mario Kart 8 side but do not hesitate to contact me about other issues you may have!

Sayonara, enjoy your time on the boards.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Enzo, Savannah, Oli and 1 other person like this.
  8. Radi

Radi I'm Canadian, but I'm not Staff Member MKU Staff World Cup Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    Team:
    Arcadia
    People call me Radi. My name outside of the community is Jake (there's no shortage of them in the community).

Currently, I'm in Arcadia for Mario Kart 8 and I'm in Explorers of Time for Mario Kart Wii, but I'm way more active on Mario Kart 8 because it's my game of preference for competitive game play. However, I've had a lengthy journey in the community to get to where I am now, and it expands across Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, and a little bit of Mario Kart 8. I'll try to highlight the most important details though.

When I first joined the community in 2011, I went by a name that will not be mentioned here because it's too embarrassing to mention these days. I joined the community through a combination of wanting to learn about custom tracks and wanting to learn about why people had tags in their names when I would play in worldwide races in Mario Kart Wii. That's when I found the now defunct forum. I somehow managed to join a team within my first few days of being on there, but that team died after one day. The two members that were in that team (the leader and myself) went to a team known as Babylon Rogues. I didn't play Mario Kart Wii very much because the disc drive in my Wii was broken. I felt pretty left out during that time. Even when I got a new Wii for Christmas, I was still unable to make myself feel welcome in the Mario Kart Wii community, which probably had to do with how much I didn't know about the community. I wanted to quit the community many times during my shortly lived Mario Kart Wii journey, but I decided to stick around.

During that Christmas, I also got a 3DS along with Mario Kart 7, which is probably why I wanted to stay in the community for a little while longer. I don't have much to say about my Mario Kart 7 journey because it was all a blur. It was the game that made me get a Skype account though, which was good because that's when I was able to connect with more people in the community. I was in Team Xtreme for a very short amount of time, and I'm not sure what happened that made me teamless again. After that, I didn't really join another team, but I still played in worldwide races frequently until I sold the game less than a year of owning it.

For a long time, I didn't play Mario Kart Wii or Mario Kart 7 because I was in a phase of being depressed due to real life issues. Luckily, it made me appreciate my friends a lot more and I was able to help moderate the defunct site for awhile. I was on and off of their staff team due to various reasons, but I won't discuss those.

After a year or two of not playing Mario Kart at a competitive level, I decided to buy a Wii U during the 2013 holiday season in anticipation for the release of Mario Kart 8, which is the game that I wanted to make a competitive comeback to. Someone that I used to talk to actually gave me the money to buy Mario Kart 8, and I'm still very grateful for what they did, but I don't know if they want to be mentioned since we don't talk anymore and I'm not sure what our friendship status is. Either way, once I bought Mario Kart 8, I started my search for finding a team. It was still pretty difficult to find a team at that time, since I didn't play the game very much which affected my skill level and I wasn't exactly the most active on MKBoards. I managed to trial for Black and White for a few days, but to no surprise, I failed that trial. After a few months, I decided to search for a team again, and that's when I was contacted to join Tailored Vengeance. I'm not sure how I passed my trial, considering how bad my activity and internet were, but I did it somehow. I still enjoyed socializing with them for awhile, but a lot of things happened that affected my activity in-game, such as the previously mentioned bad internet, along with my broken game pad screen and eventually non-functioning game pad. After some time, I decided to leave Tailored Vengeance twice, once because of my controller situation and the other time for how I felt in the team. Shortly after leaving Tailored Vengeance, I actually joined Black and White, and I enjoyed my time there. I was mostly inactive in-game, but they weren't the most active team to begin with. After they stopped playing Mario Kart 8, I decided to search for a team again. Although I had offers from some teams, I decided to contact Arcadia because I felt that I would fit in there. I was given a trial and I passed it. My journey in Arcadia was a good one, even though I had a few struggles with my ego and other things, but I think that I managed to overcome those. I'm still not the most active person in terms of warring, but I always make an effort to play every day. If people are warring during a time that's convenient for me, then I'll certainly take up the offer, which isn't too frequent especially with the status of the Mario Kart 8 community now.

I left out a lot of details, but they were either highly unimportant details or it was just me being stupid. To sum up a lot of my time in the community, I made a lot of stupid mistakes with lying and ruining friendships, but I think that I'm in a good place now. I have a nice group of friends that I can feel comfortable with now, and I'm very grateful that they're still accepting of me.

Even though I don't use the squirrel emote anymore and I have a proper post now, I'm going to leave this squirrel here.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    Enzo, Savannah, Sayan and 6 others like this.
  9. Killua

Killua Staff Member WL Staff World Cup Staff

• Global Moderator
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    Hey, my name is Killua, though many people know me as "cool" or "coolguy" since that was the name I used for years on MKW wi-fi. I am 19 years old and I live in Minnesota.

I've been in the community since 2008. People may remember me as iS leader. I was most notably in imperious/Strike from Above for some time as well. I still play MKW wiimmfi actively today (though I've taken year+ long breaks from the game before). I like playing a decent amount of other games too including osu! and Overwatch. I play most actively in wollywogZ, which I've been a member of for about 3 years now.

Feel free to pm me on Discord (Killua#6523) or Skype (killuaaaaaaa) for anything related to MKW. I'm pretty active so hopefully I'll be on and able to help.

Thanks for reading!

Savannah and Aditya~ like this.
  10. Berylium

Berylium o: Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    Uhhh. Hi There.

So some backstory on me. My Name is Marlon, going by the name of Beryl on MKBoards. I also went by the names Greeny (2009-2012) and Gladeon (2012-2016). I got into the community in the MKWii days roughly in 2009 because of a Mario Party website. I've met some people there that played Mario Kart and with one of them i decided to join my first Team known as N3C. That didn't last really long since the infrastructure of the team was rather poor and we both decided to leave and join NFO.

In NFO I've met quiet a lot of people and over the course of time I worked myself from being a benchwarmer in the second team, to leader of the division 5 squad. We played against teams like Fw,N5 and some other old names. This is also roughly around the same time that I met my current MKWii Leader (Life) and my current MK8 Leader (Bounty/Teeples). I also managed to become a division admin for 2 wcl seasons around this time. Eventually NFO lost some members and my motivation disapeared and I decided to play League of Legends.

In my League of Legends days I did acchieve a quiet high peak, becoming Top 0,002% at one point before eventually school and loss of drive made it hard for me to keep up.

When MK8 released I got approached by NFO to play the game with them again and so I did buy a Wii U to get MK8 to play it with them. Sadly thanks to some issues, I decided to take a 6 month long break from the game till NFO died and spawned the new team known as Aerilate. I joined Aerilate and played for them roughly till June 2015, when I decided to join Arcadia, my current and beloved teammates.

In 2016 I decided to apply for the position of a mk8 moderator, hoping to help out with my unique niche as the only german mod, but also hoping to improve the community in the best way I can.

As a moderator you don't have to be afraid of me, I'd say that i'm usually a rather friendly person and i do enjoy interacting with people. If anything comes up people are welcomed to pm me.

In 2017 I also decided to play a bit more on Wiimfi again, my team for this is Flow. I usually prefer playing CTs over regulars and you can see me most of the time in CTWWs. In mk8 on the other hand I enjoy 200cc a bit more than 150cc, but most of the time that I play the game I spend warring with my team.

Currently I'm going to Univisersity here in germany, while also doing a part-time job, so the times I'm around are normally in the evening or night. I do enjoy streaming from time to time and also occasionly doing photography. I also enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon and a lot of different games be it for PS4/PC or Wii U.

I hope that explains most about me. Have a nice day.

For contacting: Please don't try to add me on skype, I don't really use it actively anymore, instead add: Beryl~♪ #7859 on Discord.

11. λsuna

λsuna The Second Sun Staff Member MKU Staff Media Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    • Media Staff
    Team:
    DY 8 / тνg 8D
    Hey guys, λsuna here (yes, the lambda is imperative). If you don't know me already, my name's Taylor and I'm a 21 year old gal from Ontario, Canada. I'm a real big foodie, enjoy writing, drawing and gaming on my spare time and like every other woman on the planet I have an addiction for cats and cat videos. In the irl I'm currently studying and training to be a certified Red/Blue Seal chef de cuisine and work as a dietary aid and sous chef in upscale retirement homes.

I started off here in a clan called Immortal Prophecy, but I'm mostly known for my own clan, Tailored Vengeance. Since then I've stepped down from the leadership role and played for a few other clans like Serene Grace [now Synchronise], Midnight Wasps, NFerno and currently play for Dynamite with @Markness. Other games I play on the side include Osu, Stepmania, The Sims, Magic the Gathering, a plethora of other Nintendo titles and the odd LoL game here and there.

While being a Global Moderator here on the site, I'm also a part of the MKU Staff and Media Team so if you have any qualms about those, feel free to send them my way as well. I'm happy to help out in any way I can, even if its not site related, so my door's always open!

Hit me up at Asuna#9628 on Discord, see you there! In the meantime, enjoy your stay on our site and thanks for stopping by!

See you guys around :) Enjoy your time here!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Savannah and Aditya~ like this.
  12. Tyler

Tyler Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    NY
    Hey, I'm Tyler and I'm 18 years old from Nova Scotia. Nothing really interesting goes on in my life so I don't have much to tell you about myself.

I play both Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart Wii actively and consider myself very knowledgeable of both games. I enjoy helping people so if you ever need anything regarding games or the site feel free to inbox me here or message me on Discord at Tyler#9452.

Enzo, Savannah, Tomsu and 5 others like this.
  13. Nozzles

Nozzles Ámame otra vezᅠᅠᅠᅠ Si te atreves Staff Member

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Λνail
    Hiya!

My name is Nozzles, Gatlin, GatGat, or Travis if you'd rather address me by my real name. I'm 24 years old and I am currently attending university, studying to receive my bachelor's degree in information science. I live in the boring, barren, desert wastelands of Arizona; but I kind of like it here. I am a huge nerd gamer, and probably always will be lol. The majority of the games I love come from Nintendo, and a lot of them are retro games from 20 years ago, with a special shoutout to the Zelda series. I am also super into music, and I find new artists to listen to pretty much constantly from a wide array of genres.

I joined the community back in 2011 through a little Mario Kart group on Smashboards, and got into clanning shortly after. My main game has always been MKW, and for that reason MKW is the main focus of my moderation. I also love playing MK8, but on a very casual level, because I'm really bad. Other games I am into are Splatoon, Runescape, and creativity-based games such as Minecraft, The Sims, and Mario Maker, which I can spend hours upon hours on.

Personality-wise, I'm rather shy and quiet, even when you get to know me. I do still like interacting with other people, though, so definitely hmu if you have any concerns, questions, or just wanna chit-chat. I'm also really bad at making introduction posts, but I think I hit most topics. :p

I don't really know how to end this haha, but thanks for reading if you did :) Bye!

Discord -
    Nozzles#7269

Enzo, Aditya~, Boom and 6 others like this.
  14. Stunky

Stunky OwO Staff Member WL Staff Media Staff World Cup Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    • Media Staff
    Hey there, my name's Tom, known more as Stunky online. I live in the United Kingdom. I've been playing within MKWii clans since launch when I was in a few clans with friends I knew in real life, but you may have seen me more predominantly since about 2012 where I signed up for IL after being told I was allowed to play for my team at the time (Wild Spirits). I've more recently been a caster, WL Manager, Tournament Organiser and more, helping give the community the service it deserves.

I don't play too many other games, but I do have a Steam account here if you want to add me.

If you need to contact me for any reason whatsoever, please feel free to either send me a message on site, or on Discord (Stunky#4913). I also have a Skype, tom.stunk, but I don't check it as frequently as my other methods of contact.

Thanks for reading my introduction! :3

Enzo, KP♪, Zakk and 3 others like this.
  15. Dragmirejr

Dragmirejr Always keep an open mind! Staff Member MKU Staff Media Staff World Cup Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    • World Cup Staff
    • Media Staff
    Team:
    Arcadia
    Hello everyone, my name is Dragmire jr. or Magnus if you prefer using IRL names. I live in Norway and am currently working as a cashier/shop assistant on a garden shop. Aside from that there isn't much about me in terms of IRL. Most of my spare time is used either playing games or being around/helping gaming communities (mainly Smash and Mario Kart). I am the oldest of 3 siblings and am living with one of my sisters in an appartment.

I started my Mario Kart "career" when I was 6. I got Mario Kart 64, and it was one of my fav 64 games. I later got MKDD and MKDS, but neither I did anything else than the usual casual gamer. However, when Mario Kart Wii arrived, I was an active TTer for 2-3 years. I was not great, but I was not far off ww top 10 on rYF. I was never much of an online player, but I remember that sometimes I got friend requests on MSN after playing online cause people wanted me on their teams :p

After my period as a standalone MKW TTer with no interactions at all with the general community, I picked up MK7 but I did not play it much. The physics bored me, so I moved on rather fast. My next big MK kick would be MK8, where I TTd since release and where I joined the community in July 2014 after straight up googling "mario kart forum". I played with CV for a month until they merged with Starstruck, then joined ARC where I still am today. MK8 has since then been a major part of my life, and something that is part of my daily routine. After some time in ARC I became one of the co leaders, and after being in the community for a while I wanted to do what I do with my interests, and that is to try and give something back. I joined Smash staff at first when that was a thing, then MKU staff as the competittive side of the game really appealed to me. Later I also joined Media Staff, WC Staff and TO staff. Nowadays I am one of three Admins for MKU staff, one of 5 council members in Media staff and now also a moderator on this great forum!

If you wanna keep in touch with me, feel free to hmu on Discord: Dragmirejr#2149 or on Twitter @Dragmirejr. I am on these two platforms for most of my awaken hours, so I will probably get back to you rather fast on those!

Sayan and Shamron like this.
  16. crunch

crunch a hero will rise. Staff Member WL Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    AL
    Hello everyone! My name is Tylerr. or Tyler for short. c: I'm a 20 year old who loves just about anything, from gaming to Frisbee to social networking! My name on MKBoards, come alive, is based of the song linked in my signature, feel free to take a look!

My Mario Kart Wii adventure all started in 2011 when I got my hands on the disc for the first time. I mained Baby Luigi with the wheel, nowhere, to any extent, ready for online, competitive, any aspect of that, by any means. My beginnings in the community start with meeting a couple friends I know to this day in Star Clan, being a little more in the meta with how to play on a competitive level. That all began in about 2014, just before shutdown. I still play to this day, enjoying every single person I've met along the way, fulfilling my journey, and being fully open to meeting new individuals who enjoy the game as much as I do!

I work at a chemical plant where well, chemicals roam! Most of the stuff I mess with involve farming and the like, I usually mess with a gas used in the farming industry named Anhydrous, that's used for fertilizing and ensuring the crops last; usually filling it in about 2000 pound tanks. It's a very tedious, time consuming job, but works wonders on my work ethic, motivation, things like that c:

In my spare time, I work on mods for Mario Kart, usually textures, music, sometimes characters. I've done so since my beginning in this game, as it's always been a thing of mine to enhance and edit the game to my liking, ever since I found out how to do so. You can find my works on this outdated thread. I also enjoy PS1 and PS2 classics for my casual gaming. I'm the biggest Crash fan you'll ever meet, my entire video game career began with him. I preordered the new Crash Trilogy a few weeks ago and I'm so beyond stoked for it, I can't even begin to explain. :3

That's about it from me! If anyone would like to contact me or make a new friend, I'm only a message away on MKBoards and my discord is monster#3656.

Thank you for reading! <3

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Zach627, Ryou Chan, Enzo and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.