1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Site staff applications are now closed! Thank you to everyone who applied!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please check any posts made which include 'mariokartwii.com' within them, as the site is currently filled with malicious content. Any posts with the url will be hidden for user safety.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. An MK7 lounge, similar to MKW and MK8's current lounges, has been created! Check out this thread for more info!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from the Staff! | MKBoards Staff Introductions and Contacts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Savannah, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savannah

Savannah Administrator Staff Member 7L Staff Media Staff Tournament Organiser

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • 7L Staff
    • Media Staff
    • Tournament Organiser
    Team:
    EXO ; sγ ; BzK

SITE STAFF LIST & CONTACTS

Site Founder
    :flagAU: flc / Pyro | @flc | Introduction Post
    Site founder and technical administrator. Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), UTC+10.

Administrators
    :flagIE: Mark | @AbaraiK | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 administrator. Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), UTC+0. Discord Contact: Abaraik#8709

:flagUS: Nozzles | @Nozzles | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart Wii administrator. Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST), UTC-7. Discord Contact: Nozzles#7269 / Skype Contact: grey-paws

:flagUS: Rollergold | @Rollergold | Introduction Post
    Technical administrator. Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST), UTC-7.

:flagUS: Savannah | @Savannah | Introduction Post
    Head Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, and Mario Kart Wii administrator. Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST), UTC-6. Discord Contact: Savannah#3847 / Skype Contact: savannah1110

Moderators
    :flagCA: Asuna | @λsuna | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC-5. Discord Contact: Asuna#9628

:flagDE: Beryl | @Gladeon | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Central European Time (CET), UTC+1. Discord Contact: Gladeon #7859

:flagUS: Killua | @Killua | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart Wii moderator. Timezone: Central Standard Time (CST), UTC-6. Discord Contact: Killua#6523 / Skype Contact: killuaaaaaaa

:flagNL: Markness | @Markness | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 7 moderator. Timezone: Central European Time (CET), UTC+1. Discord Contact: Markness#0048

:flagUS: Maq | @Maq | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart Wii moderator. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST), UTC-5. Discord Contact: Maq#5837

:flagCA: Radi | @Radi | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST), UTC-2:30. Discord Contact: Radi#6594

:flagGB: Ryan's | @Ryan's | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 moderator. Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), UTC+0. Discord Contact: Ryan's#9254

:flagCA: Tyler | @Tyler | Introduction Post
    Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart Wii moderator. Timezone: Atlantic Standard Time (AST), UTC-3. Discord Contact: Tyler#9452 / Skype Contact: tyle.rr

*Timezones are added for your convenience. For help converting a staff member's timezone to your timezone, visit https://www.timeanddate.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017 at 7:09 AM
    Emblem and xAditya like this.
  2. Savannah

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • 7L Staff
    • Media Staff
    • Tournament Organiser
    Team:
    EXO ; sγ ; BzK

SITE STAFF INTRODUCTIONS

Emblem, xAditya, Boom and 11 others like this.
  3. Rollergold

Rollergold Rosalina's Loving and adoring Husband Staff Member

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Main NNID:
    Rollergold
    I go most often by the nickname of Rollergold or Roller or Rosa Boi and I'm most known for my totally over the top, incredible love for Rosalina.To say that I Simply love her is your understatement for the year. Some will say I love her too much but I've never cared about what others think about this. Rosalina and the plushies (yes I have 3 plushies of her) are my own slice of pure bliss & happiness and she is very very special to me. Been around since 08 in the community and I'm also known for my tech knowledge and distaste for most things Apple Inc.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Emblem, xAditya and Savannah like this.
  4. Markness

Markness A Dark, Secret past. Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Đ¥★ | Đynamite
    Ello.
    My name is Mark, 21 years old born in The Netherlands.

Most people know me by my nickname Markness, or me being the leader and creator of the clan Dynamite.
    Joined the community back in 2009 joined Clan Volo for a little bit, but i didn't enjoy MKWII that much so i quit the community for the time being.
    Once MK7 was released i came back, joined clans like Team Extreme and Yoshi's Islanders untill i decided to make my own clan (Dynamite) in 2012.
    Though i don't reall play MK8 myself anymore, i'm still enjoying being part of the community since i made quite a few friends over here.

As a person i'm a somewhat quiet, but funny and caring person once you get to know me, trying to help people whenever they need it.
    If anyone ever needs help forum or real life related, feel free to add me on skype: imarkness i'd gladly try to help you out.

That's it pretty much, see y'all around.

Emblem, Jozeph, xAditya and 3 others like this.
  5. Savannah

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • 7L Staff
    • Media Staff
    • Tournament Organiser
    Team:
    EXO ; sγ ; BzK
    Hey, I'm Savannah - call me Sabby if you prefer. I'm 16 years old and a junior in high school. I take online classes, so I'm usually here on most days. I do quite a bit of volunteer work in real life; I'm working on a service project for my area, I volunteer at a senior home and a cat shelter. Besides all that, I have a high interest in forensics, psychology, and video game design, and I wish to study one of the three when I graduate high school.

I'm an administrator here, so feel free to message me on here, send me a request on Skype (savannah1110), or Discord (Savannah#3847) if you need help. I'm also on MKU Staff and I'm a WL Manager, so if you need help regarding the leagues, I am also able to assist with such.

Outside of staff business, I've been in the community since late 2012, and I'm currently a member of Synchronise for MK8, a leader of Explorers of Time for MKWii, and a leader of Blitzkrieg for MK8 200cc.

That's about it, thanks for reading, and be sure to contact me or another moderator/admin if you need anything :cigar:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    Emblem, Tomsu, Niu. and 6 others like this.
  6. AbaraiK

AbaraiK The Irish Mark Staff Member

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Arc
    Main NNID:
    Abaraik
    Yo, since all the cool kids are doing it.

My names Mark, I'm from Ireland and I'm 22. I have a degree in English and Sociology and I'm currently doing a Masters in Business Management. Formerly a member of Pae and N2O in Mkw. Was also a division admin back in the day in Wcl around 2010-2011. I was on the Mku staff for about 8 months so I'm well versed in that side of the boards too.

Pretty much always browsing the boards in some regards so feel free to hmu if you need anything. My discord is Abaraik#8709 or just pm me on the boards. So think thats about it.

Edit* Forgot to say, I'm not @Markness :)

Made this when I was a mod, now an admin. Started from the bottom now we here

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    Emblem, Savannah and xAditya like this.
  7. Ryan's

Ryan's 's Staff Member Media Staff

• Global Moderator
    • Founding Member
    • Media Staff
    Team:
    Free agent soon
    Hey there,

I go by Ryan's although depending on who you ask they probably have their own variation. I am 18, from the United Kingdom and will be studying Psychology at University in the not too distant future. I am a very competitive person which often means trying to be the best I can be at practically everything which is actually very daunting and is not a mindset I would recommend for all aspects but perseverance is key.

I have been in the Mario kart community for 3 years now. I play other games such as League of Legends and occasionally osu!.

My main contributions on the boards centre around the Mario Kart 8 side but do not hesitate to contact me about other issues you may have!

Sayonara, enjoy your time on the boards.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Emblem, Savannah, Oli and 1 other person like this.
  8. Radi

Radi I'm Canadian, but I'm not Staff Member MKU Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    Arcadia
    Main NNID:
    InfinityBeamX
    People call me Radi. My name outside of the community is Jake (there's no shortage of them in the community).

Currently in Arcadia for Mario Kart 8. We've got three of them, but I'm still the best Jake because I was there first.

I have nothing else to say, so have a squirrel until I can think of more to say.

Emblem, Savannah, Sayan and 6 others like this.
  9. Killua

Killua Staff Member WL Staff

• Global Moderator
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Hey, my name is Killua, though many people know me as "cool" or "coolguy" since that was the name I used for years on MKW wi-fi. I am 19 years old and I live in Minnesota.

I've been in the community since 2008. People may remember me as iS leader. I was most notably in imperious/Strike from Above for some time as well. I still play MKW wiimfi actively today (though I've taken year+ long breaks from the game before). I like playing a decent amount of other games too including osu! and Overwatch. I play most actively in wollywogZ, which I've been a member of for about 3 years now.

Feel free to pm me on Discord (Killua#6523) or Skype (killuaaaaaaa) for anything related to MKW. I'm pretty active so hopefully I'll be on and able to help.

Thanks for reading!

Savannah and xAditya like this.
  10. Beryl

Beryl Serenity Staff Member Translator

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Translator
    Team:
    Arcadia / Flow
    Main NNID:
    Glaadeon
    Beryl here. 22 years old from that country known as germany.

Used to play MKW for NFO under a different alias and also played MK8 with them (and their offspring team) till i decided to join Arcadia.
    Next to mk8, i also play Pokemon,League,WoW,Osu! and some other PC games. I think I'm around 8 years in the community, with huge breaks inbetween.
    Also Feraligatr is the best pokemon, kthxbai.

For contacting: Please don't try to add me on skype, i don't really use it actively anymore, instead add: Beryl♪ #7859
    on Discord.
    Thanks for reading and cya later. :>

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  11. λsuna

λsuna Torch of Defiance Staff Member MKU Staff Media Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    • Media Staff
    Team:
    Dynamite
    Main NNID:
    gmastertp
    Hey guys, λsuna here (yes, the lambda is imperative). If you don't know me already, my name's Taylor and I'm a 21 year old gal from Ontario, Canada. I'm a real big foodie, enjoy writing, drawing and gaming on my spare time and like every other woman on the planet I have an addiction for cats and cat videos. In the irl I'm currently studying and training to be a certified Red/Blue Seal chef de cuisine and work as a dietary aid and sous chef in upscale retirement homes.

I started off here in a clan called Immortal Prophecy, but I'm mostly known for my own clan, Tailored Vengeance. Since then I've stepped down from the leadership role and played for a few other clans like Serene Grace [now Synchronise], Midnight Wasps, NFerno and currently play for Dynamite with @Markness. Other games I play on the side include Osu, Stepmania, The Sims, Magic the Gathering, a plethora of other Nintendo titles and the odd LoL game here and there.

While being a Global Moderator here on the site, I'm also a part of the MKU Staff and Media Team so if you have any qualms about those, feel free to send them my way as well. I'm happy to help out in any way I can, even if its not site related, so my door's always open!

Hit me up at Asuna#9628 on Discord, see you there! In the meantime, enjoy your stay on our site and thanks for stopping by!

See you guys around :) Enjoy your time here!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Savannah and xAditya like this.
  12. Tyler

Tyler Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    sv¢
    Hey, I'm Tyler and I'm 18 years old from Nova Scotia. Nothing really interesting goes on in my life so I don't have much to tell you about myself.

I play both Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart Wii actively and consider myself very knowledgeable of both games. I enjoy helping people so if you ever need anything regarding games or the site feel free to inbox me here or message me on Discord at Tyler#9452.

Emblem, Savannah, Tomsu and 5 others like this.
  13. Nozzles

Nozzles i look for you in magazines Staff Member

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Avail
    Main NNID:
    Nozzles
    Hiya!

My name is Nozzles, Gatlin, GatGat, or Travis if you'd rather address me by my real name. I'm 24 years old and I am currently attending university, studying to receive my bachelor's degree in information science. I live in the boring, barren, desert wastelands of Arizona; but I kind of like it here. I am a huge nerd gamer, and probably always will be lol. The majority of the games I love come from Nintendo, and a lot of them are retro games from 20 years ago, with a special shoutout to the Zelda series. I am also super into music, and I find new artists to listen to pretty much constantly from a wide array of genres.

I joined the community back in 2011 through a little Mario Kart group on Smashboards, and got into clanning shortly after. My main game has always been MKW, and for that reason MKW is the main focus of my moderation. I also love playing MK8, but on a very casual level, because I'm really bad. Other games I am into are Splatoon, Runescape, and creativity-based games such as Minecraft, The Sims, and Mario Maker, which I can spend hours upon hours on.

Personality-wise, I'm rather shy and quiet, even when you get to know me. I do still like interacting with other people, though, so definitely hmu if you have any concerns, questions, or just wanna chit-chat. I'm also really bad at making introduction posts, but I think I hit most topics. :p

I don't really know how to end this haha, but thanks for reading if you did :) Bye!

Discord -
    Nozzles#7269

Emblem, xAditya, Boom and 6 others like this.
  14. Maq

Maq Tamz's Surgeon Staff Member WL Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Debilitate
    Hey MKB, I'm Maq, or Dave if you want to call me by my real name. Been in the community since 2012, mainly playing MKW and Wiimmfi. Currently I'm serving as a Data Clerk and Manager in Wiimmfi League and a Global Moderator on the site (mainly for Mario Kart Wii sections). In the clanning scene, I'm co-leader of Debilitate, and playing WL in Division 2 with them. Outside of Mario Kart, I also play osu! quite frequently.

If you need to contact me for any reason, don't hesitate to either message me on site, or on Discord (Maq#5837)

Thanks for reading!

:D

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    Emblem, Boom, Savannah and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.