1. Moderator Applications are open! Find out about this, along with a number of other updates, here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ToonEugen6812, Mar 18, 2017.

1. ToonEugen6812

ToonEugen6812

Team:
    idk
    Let me introduce myself. I am Eugen, one of the only (kind of) Romanian pros in MK8. I've played almost all of the Mario Kart series games (except for MK7 and the arcade ones) and the ones that I enjoy the most are (ordered as most enjoyable): MK64, MKDS, MKWii and MK8. I'm also 13 years old for just 2 months and 6 days now (btw please trust my age because some other people on Youtube didn't trust me, but 13 is really the age I'm in right now.). I hope it is enough introduction! :D Oh yeah! I don't do these type overused drift tricks in MK8 (fire hop, demon sliding, etc.) anyways. ;)

2. Dragmirejr

Dragmirejr Always keep an open mind! Staff Member MKU Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    Arcadia
    Welcome, hope you have some fun here on the Boards. Don't hesitate to ask someone with a blue or red name if you are in need of something :D