1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Track Council Josh

Discussion in 'WL Staff Applications' started by Josh., Jun 26, 2017.

1. Josh.

Josh. WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    I would like to apply for CT Council and I hope you accept me as I will be willing to help the WL Staff and give back for what you guys have done to make this League successful.

The key requirements we'd like to see within this recruitment drive are:
    - Ideally D2/3 affiliations, especially no Yn/FL affiliations if possible.
    - We'd like people to have some experience on CTs. It doesn't need to be staffing experience, just experience on CTs.
    - We'll try to prioritise the lower division players, as our current team only features one or two, and many others in the council play in higher divisions to the point of which it's currently unbalanced.

Those were the key requirements and I believe I fit those.
    - Ideally D2/3 affiliations, especially no Yn/FL affiliations if possible.
    I am currently playing in D3 and I do not have any affiliations with either Yn or FL. With my main affiliations being with sop, Bc and Sc

- We'd like people to have some experience on CTs. It doesn't need to be staffing experience, just experience on CTs.
    I have quite some experience on CTs. I have been playing before ct white line even became a thing and how long ago was that. :p I may not have the staff experience but I have had experience on CTs playing since around v1.02.003 beta build.

Javin, MKRyan, Skitty and 1 other person like this.
  2. Josh.

Josh. WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    BUMP

EDIT: new discord yyk__#3593