1. Moderator Applications are open! Find out about this, along with a number of other updates, here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Just An Introduction Passing Through

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GamerX102, Apr 18, 2017.

1. GamerX102

GamerX102

Hello everybody who happens to read this.

I'm not exactly new to Mario Kart Wii or anything, but this site is somewhat new to me. I had been on the old forums, the website that shall not be named, and I was someone who visited it frequently until it went downhill. So now I'm here. Currently, I'm looking for a clan to be in since I would love to get back into Mario Kart Wii after taking a break for such a long time. In the future, I hope we can be good friends or better enemies on the track.

Farewell for now,

GamerX102

2. Boom

Boom

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Debilitate
    welcome to the forums!

3. Zagler

Zagler Forever improving

• MKBoards Supporter