1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

MK8D clan section open & site layout update on the way

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Savannah, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Savannah

Savannah サンダーと稲妻

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Explorers of Time
    We intend for the MK8D clan section to run identical to MK8's clan section. With that in mind, go ahead and start creating your team and pick-up group threads in the new sections! You can find our teams section here, and our pick-up groups section here. Take note of the new competitive discussion subforum as well.

I intended to redesign the forum's section structure before opening the clan section, but I ran into some problems, which is why the section was not opened earlier. By the end of this month or the start of next month, you will see the forum's section structure change. @BetoMan will also be updating the forum's design, so you may see some of the track themes disappear and reappear. If that happens, don't worry, they'll be back soon enough.

Have a good day, I hope everyone enjoyed their spring break or is currently enjoying their spring break!
    - MKBoards Staff

Jahnaya, Dragmirejr and Myth_CM like this.
  2. inviso

inviso

• Founding Member
    I hope the site layout change includes not making the Home button redirect to the articles page that has a single article from 3 months ago on it.

Apolo, Reno, Tzuzu and 1 other person like this.
  3. Tzuzu

Tzuzu Like late summer they slowly fade away MKU Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    yeah please change that

Reno and inviso like this.
  4. λsuna

λsuna Torment of Hailfire MKU Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    DY 8 / sтс 8D
    Switch FC:
    2642-6673-8119
    Can the home page have more than MKW vehicles in it... Because that doesn't say anything about the site at all...

~Maidvelia❤~ likes this.