1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

New Registrations for Kart Divisions are open!

Discussion in 'Help, Information, & News' started by Stunky, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Stunky

Stunky Tom | Stunky Staff Member WL Staff

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    νι | Valiant
    Wiimmfi FC:
    2237-2605-0050
    Hey there everyone, hope you’re all having great days, I come bearing news about the registry and registrations.

In light of the ongoing vote in regards to Kart Divisions, the registry has (as some may see) obtained a new sheet. This means that, yes, registrations for these divisions are open. We’ve decided to open the sheet at this point because of course we want to be able to provide the opportunity to sign up for as long as possible, and some of us feel that by waiting for there to be some finalised verdict on absolutely everything, we may end up giving people not enough time to really get teams together.

Please note that this is not a guarantee that the divisions will happen, this is simply a way for people to register their teams in advance in the case that it does happen.

For further information on the idea, please go to http://mkboards.com/forums/threads/rt-ct-wl-kart-underused-vehicle-division.29107/ to vote.

Also just to make it clear. If you are currently registered for the Wiimmfi League under either the Regular Tracks or the Custom Tracks section of the registry, you can simply submit a transfer thread, where we can just copy your information. In order to do that, post a thread titled similarly to “[KART] N/A → Destination Clan” and we will, if we can’t find you on the registry at all, just tag you to tell you that you’ll have to put in a new player registration. Of course, please try to sign the team threads up prior to registering yourselves, to avoid any form of confusion with potentially conflicting tags or names.

Thanks for reading this, if you have any questions please let either myself or another member of WL Staff know (depending on where your question suits best, most likely the Registration Admins) and we’ll get back as soon as possible.

(I've managed to make an announcement that's less than an A4 page when drafted out for once, go me!)

Bob likes this.
  2. Apolo

Apolo

Team:
    ML❤️
    rip the sneakster dream..

gl

3. Stunky

Stunky Tom | Stunky Staff Member WL Staff

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    νι | Valiant
    Wiimmfi FC:
    2237-2605-0050
    We may still have an underused vehicles section, however at this point we've only opened up the Kart registry section as that's where the majority of interest seems to be. If there is more interest for underused vehicles, I'm sure we can open that.

Remember, this section opening doesn't guarantee it's happening, nor does it guarantee that it'd be the only one we'd look at. :p

4. Apolo

Apolo

Team:
    ML❤️
    Alright, cheers