1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please check any posts made which include 'mariokartwii.com' within them, as the site is currently filled with malicious content. Any posts with the url will be hidden for user safety.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. An MK7 lounge, similar to MKW and MK8's current lounges, has been created! Check out this thread for more info!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Looking to play some Smash 4? Sign up for iHD Spring! Signups close on March 24th at 11:59pm Eastern Time. Click here to sign up!
    Dismiss Notice

robel

Discussion in 'Tutor Staff Applications' started by robel, Feb 20, 2017.

1. robel

robel Staff Member Tutor Staff

• Tutor Staff
    Main NNID:
    robel.mkw
    Past staff experience;

I used to be a Time Tutor for MK8 before the role got removed, but besides of that, I've never been really involved with the staff in general, but I certainly understand what will be expected and what it actually means to be part of the staff.

Experience with the games;

So far, I've only been making experience with MK8 since it's the game I enjoy most from the other games I play rarely. I'm a stick user since from the very beginning and I used to have a top ten on a track and couples of non adantage top tens I grinded actively for whiles. But I rather see myself as an online player, since I feel very confident and consistent on every part of the game like backspamming, breaking reds, basically Item usage and surely frontrunning.

Why you want this position;

I would want to have this position as a Time Tutor, since I'm pretty often available and I like helping people if they have questions based on my main skills. To see players improving step by step will make the competition, as in playing each other, way more interesting and more exciting.
    And since I most likely will get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I feel like it's worth it being involved with the staff by then.

Other information;

For now, I unfortunately don't have a recording software. But I may get one soon before MK8d.
    I rarely post my time trials or splits on Miiverse ( https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/robel.mkw ) if anyone's interested.

Discord contact;

robel#3034

Thanks for taking your time to read my application, see you around.​

Ethan L, Ryan's, and 1 other person like this.