1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Division Admin Scamp

Discussion in 'WL Staff Applications' started by tempname422, Nov 14, 2017 at 7:33 AM.

1. tempname422

tempname422 Translator

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • Translator
    Team:
    SX
    • Position applying for (specific one would be nice, but any is acceptable). Division Admin / Registration Admin
    • Past Experience(s) I've been a division admin for some french league over like 2 years if I remember correctly so I kind of know what it requieres to do a decent job
    • Why you want the position you want / why we should accept you. My whole life is pretty much about Excel as I have to use it close to 24/7 with work, especially when it's about making statistics on several specific things so yeah I'd consider myself as a decent Excel user, I also enjoy a lot doing this kind of stuff, I'm usually rigorous and willing to do a great job to make people satisfied, I know how annoying it is to not have the standings / player's averages updated in time
    • Contact info. (i.e. Discord, Skype--Discord is required to be on the staff) Scamp#0787
    Thanks

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 5:21 PM
    Thomas, OneRoyOne, Shayna and 8 others like this.