1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Season 4 Awards

Discussion in 'WL ~ Wiimmfi League' started by Savannah, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Savannah

Savannah Whirlwind

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Explorers of Time

With a record of 7-1-1, Charged Brigade cruised through the season with their only loss being Friends United and tie being Inspire, due to complications (150-150). They faced WollywogZ in the final playoff and won both matches by about 50. Congratulations Charged Brigade!

Charged Brigade's team MVP was Crash, who placed 1st in the standings with an average of 35.4.
    Congratulations to [¢β] Crash for MVPing division 1!

With a record of 7-0-2, Nferno faced little difficulty achieving their victory, with their only losses being Charged Brigade 2 and Team GUN. They faced Zultanite in the final playoff and won by 28. Unfortunately, they were not able to play a 2nd match. Congratulations to Nferno!

Nferno's team MVP was Niko, who placed 7th in the standings with an average of 32.0.
    Congratulations to as Flairy for MVPing division 2 with an average of 35.3!

With a record of 7-1-2, moi found little to no difficulty achieving their victory, with their only losses being Daughters of the Amazon and Quintessence, and their only tie being Lost in Time. Congratulations to moi!

moi's team MVP was Ruby, who placed 1st in the standings with an average of 38.3.
    Congratulations to moι ruby!

With a record of 9-0-1, Final Stand vanquished the season, with their only loss being The Hard Truth. Congratulations to Final Stand!

Final Stand's team MVP was Kirito, who placed 1st in the standings with an average of 34.6.
    Congratulations to FL Kirito!

Credits to @Raymie for the awards!​

Krypta, Kneekoe, Tamz and 2 others like this.
  2. rubified

rubified

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    waits for eetu to point out the capital M

Mzrcury, Simon., Christan and 3 others like this.
  3. KP♪

KP♪ The Best In The World At What I Do WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    XF - Crossfire
    Well done to all the teams involved. I believe Season 4 was a great success. :D I hope that we can continue to an even better season next time. I had great fun admining D1 for the first few weeks and being involved in such a great project. Thank you once again and see all of you in S5.

~Maidvelia❤~ likes this.
  4. Accuracy

Accuracy

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Daddy

@Crash never doubt the germans

Seagram☁, Simon., Christan and 2 others like this.
  5. Powerstar

Powerstar

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Forever Onward
    Just out of curiousity, what happened to Nico's scores in D2? He ended the division with a high 35 average, I'm fairly certain, yet his name isn't on the table at all.

GUNico and Ryan921 like this.
  6. Jeff

Jeff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Accuracy likes this.
  7. StarBoo

StarBoo

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Quinτessence

From 0-6 to 3-7.

Rest in memes.

8. Eetu

Eetu

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    oh well
    CAPITAL FUCKIN M VOI VITUN VAMMASET :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :mad:

well played everyone, hope we can continue dodging in season 5 even though we're pretty short of players at the moment

Simon., mine, KP♪ and 1 other person like this.
  9. Zinthos

Zinthos

• Founding Member
    Fun season, came down to the wire for us. I'm glad we got 3rd place when most of people predicted us to be in the bottom 2.

See you guys next season.

KP♪ likes this.
  10. Christan

Christan

Team:
    aboob
    hit me up with a trial ill abandon qnt

11. Countess

Countess <3

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Untouchables
    Switch FC:
    SW-3075-7812-3228
    Wiimmfi FC:
    2152-1831-0015
    What's up with Charged Brigade's banner having the name centered but the others are aligned to the left?

12. Savannah

Savannah Whirlwind

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Explorers of Time
    My bad, I missed him. He placed 3rd with an avg of 35.1.

13. luke

luke vision of excellence

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Rookie's Dictatorship
    they're all centered left, cB just has a longer name that the rest

~Maidvelia❤~ likes this.
  14. ~Maidvelia❤~

~Maidvelia❤~ Red Like Roses WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member