1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

New Staff Applications for Registration Admins are open

Discussion in 'Help, Information, & News' started by Stunky, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Stunky

Stunky Tom | Stunky Staff Member WL Staff

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    νι | Valiant
    Wiimmfi FC:
    2237-2605-0050
    Hello there, everyone!

As you can probably tell by the title, the staff applications for Registration Admins are going to be open for a short time, due to the recent actions taken which have led to certain staff being either removed from staff or given alternative roles. We are ideally looking for 1 or 2 people, however at the current stage in time we cannot guarantee that people will be chosen (again, Registration Admins need quite a high attention to detail, and given it's a role where people have to be trusted and known fully by other staff, please don't be offended if you personally are not chosen this time, as all it takes is a bit of time to be considered again).

In terms of experience, we're not actually expecting high levels of experience as we understand that our processes as RAs have changed drastically since the beginning of last season, and it's unreasonable to expect every candidate to say that they've been an RA before as many haven't.

Instead, we're simply looking for people who we know will be social, active, and are willing to learn the role. We will not expect people to be pushed straight in to the deep end, and will look to teach whoever we bring in for a time period before giving full-on tasks.

If you have already applied for another role in the past but would like the chance to try out being a Registration Admin, please feel free to just bump your current posts. Again, we do not expect applicants to have any past experience for the role, so don't be afraid if you're moving your application from a role like CT Council, because the willingness to help is the main attribute here.

So, to summarise, this is a role opportunity for people who're willing to learn and get involved, who are friendly and will be able to fit in with the current team, and who just want to be able to give back to the community.

Thanks for reading, the deadline for applications is going to be Saturday, 15th October at 2pm EDT, we look forward to applications and hope to see a new face or two in the RA role soon.

tylerr and Dartanian like this.
  2. Dartanian

Dartanian WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    I for one am definitely not going to sign up for this

3. Albertocml

Albertocml

Team:
    Blue
    Yeah, so i can be the 1st person. Because i'm social, im very active at this page.
    So, i can be? ;):)

4. Emblem

Emblem

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Astrophile
    Dude you can't just ask like that there's questions and applications :confused:

5. Rush

Rush Global Moderator Staff Member WL Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Untouchables
    After the deadline for when all the applications are due, we will go over all of them and see who is fit for the role.

Mzrcury likes this.
  6. Go

Go I'm the one you call "God".

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Banned
    Team:
    Neodymium
    Yes, I definitely want to be an admin on a boards that I use for fun and make it a job. Definitely my dream in life... GL all that apply (don't ever talk to me if you do).

I mean, i respect what admins and all the other posh names you got for it do, but it's not for me and I think it's a little sad. I'll always support it when I can though! (hehe waiting for the hate)

I'm a parody person, don't take me seriously.

Aditya~ likes this.
  7. K1NG

K1NG

Team:
    G4L | GUN
    I really would like to be an admin here, I love this website and I would like to give my love back :p

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  8. Delecto

Delecto

Ayy admin seems interesting. I'm highly active, know what's going on but I seem to have a somewhat bad reputation among certain groups. (I really wonder why.)
    HMU.