Discussion in 'Battle Division: Feather' started by Tzuzu, Jul 6, 2017.
- Teams are always on, hosting team is red, away is blue
- Every mode's results are calculated based off of round wins and not overall points
- Each match will be 12 battles
- Hosting team decides which format is played out of the 5 possible modes.
*Hosting team will start Cops if Renegade Roundup is played
- Each stage may be picked 3 times before a penalty (Forfeit Round) is applied. While the penalty sounds harsh, being able to play a stage 3 times is more than enough (25%) to be played in a war. The round will still play out obviously, but the penalized team can only tie the round, and if they lose they go -2.
- If a match ends 6-6, then a tiebreaker "gp" is played. For every mode besides Renegade, the tiebreaker will be a bo1, winning team takes it. For Renegade Roundup however, it will be whoever can win 2 matches in a row
Why not just make it indivs? Because sometimes (In Renegade for example) it may be better to not free the cage and just to avoid for the remaining time, obviously giving the cops a bigger +/-
A gift to the Battle Division, but i didn't see a welcome thread for you to use it in
Week 2 has been updated
Separate names with a comma.