1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

[W2 - DISCARDED] λ7 150 - 150 Su ✘

Discussion in 'Division 2 ~ Mega Mushroom Division' started by 4Vex, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4Vex

4Vex Banned ;_;

• Banned
    Team:
    no
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  2. Sammeh

Sammeh

Team:
    υτ
  3. Leon

Leon

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Λνail
    Nothing with this match is finalized yet. There is still much controversy with this match. I still need to talk to both teams and gather some facts about everything that went on.

Sammeh likes this.
  4. Leon

Leon

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Λνail
    This match was a 6v6 as agreed upon by both teams, however, due to A7 taking as long as they did (1 hour and 20 minutes before the match even began, as I'm told) to the point where Su was no longer able to 6v6.

I also was informed by Solar in the staff chat that A7 used an unregistered friendcode.
    (0091-9001-2568  6. guest room, v2 — λ7◇Drφηε*)
    A penalty to this cannot be given due to a lack of evidence (no printscreen).

On top of this, Drone tried to do confirmed conditionals, even though he is not registered for confirmed conditionals. When he was offered last week to be put on them, he refused.

After the war was over, I PM'd both 4Vex and Simon to get their sides of the story.

[5:13:15 PM] Leon: These are the claims that A7 makes:

• Su and A7 agreed to do a 6v6 instead of the standard 5v5 (it is uncertain but believed by A7 that it was Su who made the request)
    • Chase (Su) was the original host of the match, like they were supposed to be.
    • Chase opened a room and people started to join. However, people kept disconnecting and could not stay in the room.
    • Because people could not stay in the room, Su allowed for A7 to be host of the match.
    • 4Vex (A7) became the new host of the match. Everyone joined and the room started. However, in the middle of the race, there was a mass dc (at least 4 people with 2 from each side)
    • A reset occurred on account of the mass dc.
    • 4Vex decided to disable openhost (it was on before) and add all the fcs manually (the reason was because 4Vex believed it would decrease lag)
    • When the room was re-opened (with 4Vex still the host), one of A7's members could not see the host.
    • Su became quite annoyed at this point and expressed that they wanted to host again (with Indiana as the host this time--not Chase again).
    • A7 was against this because they didn't want all that adding of fcs to go to waste.
    • Indiana did in fact end up hosting, however, at this point Su could no longer 6v6. So, they requested a 5v5 instead.
    • A7 refused to change to a 5v5, desoite the fact that no counting races had been played yet.
    • A7 played Su in a war of 6v5 for GP1. Su got another player for GP2 and GP3. Those two GPs were played 6v6.

Is this correct?
    [5:15:01 PM] 4Vex: yep

[5:54:59 PM] Leon: These are the claims that Su makes:

• Su and A7 agreed to do a 6v6 instead of the standard 5v5 (this was requested by Su, but agreed upon by A7).
    • Simon (Su) was the original host of the war.
    • Su opened the room and informed A7 that the room was open.
    • Within 10 minutes, all 6 of Su's members had joined the room and 5 (our of 6) of A7's members had joined the room. The only member that could not join the room (or at least stay in it) was Drone (A7 member). (This went on for a long time)
    • Eventually, due to this, A7 demanded that they themselves be the host of the war. This was allowed by Su.
    • A7 opened the room and all of Su joined the room right away.
    • A7 took a long time to join their own room (on top of how long they took to join Su's room).
    • By this point, approximately 1 hour had gone by since the beginning of this match and no races had been played. Because of this taking as long as it did, Su's 6th player could no longer play.
    • Su then asked A7 if they could now 5v5 instead of 6v6, since their last player had to go due to the matching taking this long.
    • A7 originally agreed to the 5v5, but once Drone was finally able to enter the room and stay in, A7 changed their minds and started the room as a 6v5
    • A7 re-opened the room and both teams joined.
    • There was a mass dc mid-race, so the room was reset.
    • 4Vex (R7) decided to disable openhost (it was on before) and add all the fcs manually (the reason was because 4Vex believed it would decrease lag) Su was unaware of this at the time.
    • I, Leon, let Su host the war again as long as it was neither of the hosts that had tried before. A7 refused to cooperate for about 5-10 minutes, then eventually joined the new host's room.
    • Su did not want to reschedule as they did not want all the 1 hour and 20 minutes to be for nothing.
    • The war was played as a 5v6 (in A7's favor) for GP1. GPs 2 and 3 were played as 6v6.

Is this correct?
    [5:55:21 PM] Leon: I know you have limited time, so if you can't answer now, you can do it whenever.
    [5:57:13 PM] Simon: All correct
    [5:57:31 PM] Simon: however you failed to mention the effect it had on us from a mental point of view
    [5:57:35 PM] Simon: but yes, all correct

That being said and after spending 3-4 hours on this match (during the match in the D2 chat and the aftermath), I have decided to score this match as 150-150. That being said, I don't want to see A7 nor Su doing any 6v6s at all for the remainder of the season. From now on, if either of you have 6 players available, then that means you have enough for a 5v5 and 1 sub in case something happens. I will, however, allow this match to be re-played, and I strongly advise both teams to take advantage of this.

I will also note that A7 was very uncooperative and disorderly throughout the situation (with Gatlin and the other people in the D2 chat as my witnesses). Good sportsmanship would have said that if you were the one that caused the other team to lose their 6th player, then you take on that responsibility and offer/agree to drop to a 5v5 since it was your fault for taking so long. There's no rule that enforces good sportsmanship, but I believe this deserved a mention.

In all my time of being a MKW league Division Admin over the years, I think this is one of the worst matches I've ever had to deal with.

Should the council or any higher authority in CSL choose to overrule my decision, they will find no rebuttal from me on the matter, and I will relinquish the responsibility to whoever overrules the decision; however, as things stand, this concludes my decision and this is where it stands.

If you (A7 and Su) decide to replay this match, keep in mind the following:
    No 6v6ing
    No unregistered players or friendcodes
    Do your conditionals correctly

If you have any questions about doing the rematch, you are free to contact my skype:
    thes2life

Have a good day.

EDIT:

[9:47:43 PM] Solar: leon
    [9:47:47 PM] Solar: i posted a screenie
    [9:47:52 PM] Solar: http://gyazo.com/b3ac98acfe970a7c849f44171c8f8e14
    [9:47:53 PM] Leon: Oh, you did?
    [9:47:59 PM] Leon: Oh, thanks
    [9:48:20 PM] Solar: np

Viraith likes this.
  5. 4Vex

4Vex Banned ;_;

• Banned
    Team:
    no
    THATS NOT FAIR DUDE WTF
    IS IT OUR FAULT IF THEY'RE UNORGANIZED ?

LETS TALK ON SKYPE

6. Viraith

Viraith WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Enigma
    Yes, let's talk on Skype.

7. Futile

Futile

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Quinτessence

States that Drone did Confirmed Conditionals. Okay, sure.

Confirmed Conditionals = Italicized on registry. Got it.

Neither of Drone's names are italicized, meaning he is not on CC's. :confused:

Not trying to cause drama, just stating the facts.

Sammeh likes this.
  8. Futile

Futile

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Quinτessence
    Ok, then it is probably fine, but i was just pointing out that Drone was not on confirmed conditionals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.