1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

[W3] RΣ 366 - 351 Su ✔

Discussion in 'Division 2 ~ Mega Mushroom Division' started by K2LTen, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K2LTen

K2LTen Guest

GP1:

GP2:

GP3:

Conditional Participation:
    Exile and Solar both did Confirmed Conditionals.

Simon broke rule Hosting (c.) by not providing us with a host friend code 15 minutes or earlier before the match. No penalty is stated under that, so we're assuming the penalty is chosen by the division admin.

Good games.

2. Dugo

Dugo start up or white or nothing WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    βλ
    norfolk

3. Effect

Effect

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    woah tho

4. Sammeh

Sammeh

Team:
    υτ
    Jazz is consistent wow, GGs fun war

5. Simon.

Simon.

Despite 'No Trolling' being agreed, Relapse trolled a member of our team (as shown in the video) as he went to get a box.

Nonetheless, GGs Relapse. a very fun war, with you guys making a highly impressive comeback on GP3 - there wasn't too much we could do to prevent it, to be honest. :p

Not sure what's happening in regards to me failing to give the host friend code in time, as the rules fail to state what the penalty is. I was eating dinner later than I usually do, which led to me only giving the host friend code 7 minutes before the start time.

I highly doubt that me failing to oblige with that rule made more of a difference on the war than the trolling, however. Nothing within the war was affected by me giving it slightly later, however the trolling, tehcnically, affected our race.

I don't want to leave this war on a sour note, however. It was an extremely fun war, and one I am very pleased to have taken part in. Well played, Relapse!

6. K2LTen

K2LTen Guest

He stopped getting his MT to run right into our bagger. Proto (the Japanese Mii name) wasn't even accelerating, so I don't think that is considered trolling.

- Wheelie bumping a player on the opposite team.
    - Bumping a player on the opposite team into a wall, off the road/course, or into an item.
    - Hitting a player of the opposite team with any item.

EDIT: Our bagger didn't wheelie bump him. Your player ran into our bagger who was just sitting there.

Mayor and malefic like this.
  7. Sammeh

Sammeh

Team:
    υτ
    See you guys in W6 tbh

8. K2LTen

K2LTen Guest

Also, now that I looked over everything again, trolling was actually allowed in this match.

[2:16:59 PM] E_: starting, good luck
    [2:18:04 PM] Simon: trolling not allowed

{FYI: We switched host to me since Simon's room kept kicking everyone.} I started the room, and after more than a minute, Simon said no trolling which is after the war started. The trolling rule says it must be specified by the character selection screen, which wasn't the case here.

tl;dr - Either way if that is considered trolling (which it shouldn't be since it didn't break any of the three trolling rules), that wouldn't matter in this match.

9. Simon.

Simon.

As far as I am aware, I stated that trolling is not allowed ON the selection screen. I remember as the timer was counting down, and I was yet to pick manual. If you are sure that you are correct, however, I am pretty sure you need proof to prove it.

In relation to the trolling incident, here are the words of Dante (the player racing), regarding the incident.

[21:11:17] Dante: 1. It's 100cc so I would obviously wheelie, it's personal preference, it's not a rule not to wheelie there. 2. I was going for the nearest box. 3. if I wanted that box I should have it, I shouldnt ever have to avoid anyone a LAP behind. 4. He's on the driving line on that track

[21:16:29] Dante: Yes I wheelied, I don't want to be wide and then drift on 100cc for a tight box. My alignment would've been wrong in my OPINION which means I would PREFER to wheelie to make it easier to go where I want to go.
    [21:17:30] Dante: and again, hope he actually read the rest of it instead of being judgemental on ONE point.
    [21:17:56] Dante: Which may I also point out is a PREFERENCE

When Dante mentions 'he', he is referring to Viraith, the person who were were discussing the matter with.

Nemesis likes this.
  10. Mewwy :3

Mewwy :3

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Divine Phoenix
    [21:11:17] Dante: 1. It's 100cc so I would obviously wheelie, it's personal preference, it's not a rule not to wheelie there.
    even though mts are faster on 100cc???

11. K2LTen

K2LTen Guest

I started the room and after more than a minute you (1:05 to be exact) said "no trolling," so I guess you could upload and see if it took more than 1:05 to get to the character selection.

If someone is just sitting there it's not a penalty. If the person that 1 lap or greater behind actually moves and effects the racer, then that's where the penalty comes in play.

12. x

x Banned ;_;

• Founding Member
    • Banned
    Team:
    NY
    lol what fuckhead doesnt get mts on 100cc? everyone and their mother can tell he blatantly wheelied into proto

Krypta, Dugo and Lulumon like this.
  13. ~Maidvelia❤~

~Maidvelia❤~ Red Like Roses WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    U★, GE
    Wiimmfi FC:
    4297-4674-3102
    It's faster to MT there on all Engine Classes.

Looks like a blatant wheelie bump into Proto from what I see. Anyways the final decision will be made by the division admin.

14. Peruviankid689

Peruviankid689

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    As far as I'm seeing this, Dante stopped his MT to get wheelie bumped by the "troller" though he is not moving.
    Exile also pointed out most of the trolling rules to Dante's effect as well, so this shouldn't be discussed no more.

x likes this.
  15. luke

luke vision of excellence

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Rookie's Dictatorship
    not the baggers fault

x likes this.
  16. Futile

Futile

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Quinτessence
    In all honesty it did seem like the line Dante took was a normal line, it didnt look like he really cared that the troller was there or not. Based on how soon he wheelied and aligned for that part of the turn, I feel that he made the decision to go for that box by preference, as he stated.

17. K2LTen

K2LTen Guest

Sorry for following the rules.

Agger and ~Maidvelia❤~ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.