1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

[W4] Dτ 0 - 150 Su2 ✔

Discussion in 'Division 3: Red Shell' started by Simon., Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon.

Simon. WL Staff

• WL Staff
    Firstly, I would like to state that I would like this to be a constructive thread. I will ask for any spam / pointless posts to be removed, as I want this to be focused on the topic in hand.

Su1 had to cancel their match against Reflection yesterday, and we asked to play next week, or tomorrow. However, this was counted as a forfeit, and Reflection took the win.

On the same day, Detronite cancelled their match against Su after one GP, because one of their members RQed, and they could not find a replacement. This is the exact same scenario as the Su1 match, however this time, Extream (someone who has had many negative experiences with Su in the past) informed us that we must play the match next week.

Take this to Skype? I'm afraid I can't. Extream is ignoring me (however he is still answering other people, when they message him about random things), and I want answers now.

Unless you are a person of authority, or someone wishing to give their person opinion on the matter, I am not interested in hearing from you.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    bagger likes this.
  2. Tamz

Tamz Keksimus Maximus

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Rosαlinα
    What, specifically are you looking for from this? Getting a win against Detronite because it was the same scenario as the Div. 2 match or getting the match between rc and Su being forced for next week? Because this could go both ways

3. Stunky

Stunky OwO Staff Member WL Staff

• Administrator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Honestly he has a completely true point though. Jurisdictions should not be based upon who played, or who bitched the most. The verdict should be the same on both cases, regardless of whether a replay, continuation, or win is given.

Christan and Simon. like this.
  4. luke

luke vision of excellence

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Rookie's Dictatorship
    i vote su2 gets win because i like indivs

5. Simon.

Simon. WL Staff

• WL Staff
    I would like a forfeit for Detronite, however I do not think my opinion matters.
    I do not blame Viraith for counting a loss against Reflection - we left in the middle of a war (although we did NOT ragequit).

Going into the Detronite match, there was already some unfair decisions by Extream - it has always been that case that if two clans agree to play at one time, and one clan has 5 players with the other having 4, they are allowed to 5v4. That was the case, however Extream still said we had to 4v4. This was very suspicious to me, as Viraith has said otherwise in the past, and I was suspecting bias. But now, not only did Dt leave, but they even admitted that one of their players RQed, yet Extream STILL says we have to reschedule to next week?

I don't like accusing bias against someone, but this is getting blatant. He is still refusing to answer me on Skype, yet is answering others. I want actions made on this scenario, and I want a member of council to call Extream's decisions into question on Skype.

Which way it goes does not bother me. As long as an action is made, and Extream is made aware that his behaviour is completely unacceptable, I am satisfied.

Jazz likes this.
  6. Jazz

Jazz WL Staff

• WL Staff
    Team:
    βλ
    Backing this thread not just because I am in Su2 but it is unfair if Dt get a reschedule even though Su1 did not and therefore losing their match. Firstly, Dt gave their host FC late then they made us wait for a while because he was converting something to his SD card, one race played we DCed. I asked for a reset, 4 of us was in and 3 of them were in. (Note: Look at the timings and we waited even longer but I took the screenshot later because i never knew it would take so long to join a room and lost patience then.) We also agreed on a 4v4 before this match was played. Stellar has also recorded this war BTW, and I am not able to get qoutes from this because phone :( but I am sure someone will be able to get them if any of you want them regarding the host FC and when he gave it and the Poison scenario that happened.
    Waiting on their fourth:

When the GP finally started after a reset:

Waiting on 4Vex:

Their fourth who was Flare was not joining and I did not get a specific reason to why he did not join, all they just said is they're getting a sub, that sub was going to be Poison, he was gonna join but they did not allow him to because of his FC was not eligible. We kept waiting and waiting but then we saw their fourth Flare join for a few seconds and then left so this got us confused. I looked on the Wiimmfi website and saw Flare 1v1ing with someone so I still do not know why they needed a sub if their current player was 1v1ing and could have joined back. 45 minutes were gone, he started room which was a 4v3 even though Flare could have joined but was 1v1ing (still do not know why). We were comfortably winning, and after a GP was done, 4Vex 'dced' and then he requested a reschedule which annoyed us because we wasted almost an hour for them to actually join. My team did not agree on it and he even told me to start if we do not agree to it. So i started a 4v2 because 4Vex was not joining. I eventually told Extream all of this but yet we had to reschedule even though their fourth was still on Wiimmfi but did not join and also it took 40 minutes for them to join but he started a 4v3. Nice admins (y) Still want to know why Flare 'could not' join.

7. Jazz

Jazz WL Staff

• WL Staff
    Team:
    βλ
    You and your indivs, go score 0 :(

8. luke

luke vision of excellence

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Rookie's Dictatorship
    that race is counting on indiv charts anyway huehue

Jazz likes this.
  9. 4Vex

4Vex Banned ;_;

• Banned
    Team:
    no
  10. Jazz

Jazz WL Staff

• WL Staff
    Team:
    βλ
    Futile likes this.
  11. Viraith

Viraith WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Enigma
    I see a bunch of spam from Su members, going to request their posts to be removed? Funny how you accuse Extream and I (me particularly on Skype) of being biased against Su.

A forfeit is not counting the races that were played, a forfeit is 150-0. Your comparisons between Division Admins have gotten you no where, even when you tried that with me on Skype.

If you want a council member to bring this to attention, good luck.

Council needs work (not everyone). I suggest talking to Extream and I on Skype (I'll get him in touch with you, dw) and we can discuss things.

12. Storm

Storm

Team:
    Coastline
  13. Logic

Logic Welcome To Forever..~

• Founding Member
    Can we just count gp 1 and do the other two gps later

I scored 50pts that gp, man. I need those indivs.

14. Simon.

Simon. WL Staff

• WL Staff
    I spoke to Hawk about it on Sunday evening. He said that the result of the Reflection match will remain the same (180-120 or whatever it was), and the Su2 match will be counted as 150-0. He said he will pass that message onto Extream himself, as Extream is still ignoring my messages.

I do not think it is a coincidence that Su's two DA's this season are Viraith and Extream - both people who have had distasteful experiences in the past. There were plenty of other DA's we could have had. I do not think it is a coincidence.

I do not think that it is a coincidence that Extream is not answering my messages, but is answering other people's.
    I do not think it is a coincidence that Extream is bending the rules in favour of teams opposing Su.

That is my opinion. When I stated that I think you are also a biased Division Admin -- that was also my opinion. I am allowed to have an opinion, Derek, in the same way that you are allowed to have yours. Your opinion is that you are not biased, and (probably) that I am an idiot.

That is fine. That is your opinion and I respect it. All I ask is that you respect mine. I am not saying that I am right in any of these matters. I am not saying that you are right; alI I am asking for is opinions to be respected, so that we're not constantly being looked down upon every time we call a person of authority's actions into question.

There is no need to keep holding my statement that you and Extream are biased against me.

You play Soccer. How many times do players and managers question the referee? The referee does not retaliate, nor does he sanction them for doing so. He understands that it is their opinion, and he moves on.

15. malefic

malefic

extream bias staff g_g

16. Viraith

Viraith WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Enigma
    Hoping Hawk asked other council members.

There's no reason to think we (CSL Staff) purposely place Extream and I in Su's divisions for any other specific reason than the spots were open. Extream has administrated divisions in past CSL seasons just fine, it's not like he isn't qualified. I'm not sure if you have reasons behind believing Extream is biased against Su, and I won't ask for them... but you said we've had negative past experiences (Su and I). I don't recall any sort of thing happening. But, I can see why you believe I am biased against Su due to the current situation over in D2.

You are 100% right about the referee reference and it relates to this. The player/coach have to believe that the authority is not biased, like how Su has gotten "unlucky" in D2. It happens, and you have every right to your opinion and I respect it (and no I don't think you're an idiot).

Bottom line is that I'm going to acknnowledge the fact that you've stated (in your opinion) that Extream and I are biased in a negative manor towards Su, and what I want reasoning behind that. I believe I've gone against your opinion while respecting it, and if I haven't I apologize.

Simon. and luke like this.
  17. bagger

bagger Hi.

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Alliance 15
    4Vex RQ'd after several failed attempts to find a replacement.
    Toxic & I were the only ones that continued to play.
    I found out Flare was using an unregistered FC, so the obvious answer was to restrict him from playing.
    Both Kopenly and Spade failed to show up for the CSL match.
    I'd also like to point out that our best player broke his hand (not using that as an excuse of not playing the match, just pointing such unfortunate events that have clustered together in little amounts of time).
    Fox getting banned doesn't help either.
    Neither does Vig being on vacation..
    Oh yeah.. Not to mention another member leaving MK for Sm4sh.

First off I'd like to state Extream has been ignoring me as well, which is absurd.
    Here's a screenshot of Su asking to reschedule, not us.

Keep in mind I continued to keep our 2 players in the same line up.

18. trainwreck

trainwreck Trash Bin Tier (っ`ω´c)

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    I am a soccer ref myself and refs don't pay attention to coach's unless they have anything nice to say or if they aren't yelling at me considering I don't need to tell them why I made a certain call in the game, js. :)

19. Christan

Christan

Team:
    aboob
    This was when I was still able to play (I'm unable to play after 9).

That means? The events of Su1 were still happening.

Jazz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.