1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

[W4] moι 340 - 357 sτ ✔

Discussion in 'Division 3: Red Shell' started by Eetu, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eetu

Eetu

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member

GP1
    Wanap DC'd after this race
    Last three races

GP2

GP3
    Wanap couldn't play the last GP so Tomsu played instead of him
    Their player DC'd and they didn't have any resets left, so he gets +15 as he can't show up in race 3 results
    Luna DC'd after this race and we neither had any resets left, so +15 for him too
    Another one of them DC'd before this race, so he gets +15 as he didn't show up in race 3 results

wiimmfi.de
    With Wanap
    With Tomsu

GGs

Also, if there is something wrong, for example with the points given for those who DC'd or that I have miscalculated someone's points or any other error, the division admin or someone in charge of this league should correct the points.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. Daze

Daze

• Founding Member
    lol ruby 96

3. BennyK

BennyK

Proud of my team, we played great. So much respect for moi. Gg's and good luck in future matches.

4. rubified

rubified

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    i would complain about our shit items and your good items but i won't since we played very poorly with what we got

also sorry about all the dcs at the start, idk why my net suddenly shat so hard but ye

ggs and gl in future matches yadayada

5. Wanap

Wanap

• Founding Member
    Sorry that i had to leave but ggs for the two gps & gl in the future matches ;)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.