1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

[W8] [¢β]g 370 - 352 RΣ ✔

Discussion in 'Division 1: Shock' started by Jeff, Feb 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy

Tommy Nothing the same

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    If you had it the whole time why didn't you post it? I think everyone know how RE works at this point, I've seen you guys post trolling penalties when you already win by 80. Nice try tho

crash and Futile like this.
  2. Tyler

Tyler Redditorian

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Reddit
    I already told you, we didn't post it because we had no reason to, as it would only cause problems (see: this thread) I also think it's a little unfair that you called us out specifically for "not accepting that we lost" but never said anything to cB about trying to push their win by 8 even further. Why is it that RE is always "pathetic" for presenting troll proof but other teams aren't? You should really just stop posting about RE altogether, because it really seems like you're looking to start a fight whenever you do and we don't want to get caught up with those ~negative vibes, dude~

And I wasn't lying about having the gif since saturday

Hope that clears things up, thanks.

Sapphire, Yui, Proto and 1 other person like this.
  3. Sane

Sane Staff Member WL Staff

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    Untouchables
    It's obvious Relapse was just posting an incident. With reasoning anyone (even them) can tell they weren't going to get above -10 for the bump which wouldn't have affected the results anyways. I'm sure they were aware of it too but just posted it because that had it lol. No need to make a larger deal out of it than there needs to be here.

Proto and Tyler like this.
  4. rubified

rubified

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member

Espada, Sapphire, Barney and 6 others like this.
  5. Tommy

Tommy Nothing the same

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    RE doesnt wanna get caught up in those negative vibes??? That's why you have 1000 different twitch names aimed at making fun of people and someone in RE created a skype accounted targeted at somone that has austim.

don't want to get caught up with those ~negative vibes, dude~

crash and Jeff like this.
  6. Xandzr

Xandzr 読めない Staff Member

• Global Moderator
    • MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member

Apolo and c like this.
  7. Viraith

Viraith WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    ^ What he said. Locked until the council decides on what to do. @Stunky

Stunky likes this.
  8. TK64

TK64

• Founding Member
    Team:
    ωZ
    I don't wanna see posts like this in a CSL environment. I do NOT condone starting shit for no reason, and I don't want to see my clan members such as @Tommy. setting an example of such behavior either. I deeply apologize on behalf of wZ to RE for such hurtful and offensive comments by a member of my very own clan, I can assure you that Tommy will receive punishment for his actions. wZ does not want to start shit with anybody, we're all about getting along with our fellow clans in the Mario Kart community, it's clear that we are so sincerely adored by the loving community for no reason other than this. As such, it is appalling to me to see a member of the team acting in such a way that does not demonstrate what we stand for. Once again, apologies to Relapse on behalf of the entire clan of WollywogZ, and we look forward to meeting you fine folks on the race track this upcoming Saturday. :flagJP:

Sapphire, Barney, Veil. and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.