1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Staff would like to offer a free name change to all users (including those that do not have supporter status) over Christmas weekend! Name changes will start being accepted at 12:00am EST on December 23 and they will stop being accepted at 12:00am EST on December 26. Please message any staff member and request a name change. You may find contacts on this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Wassup Sunburn here [MKWii]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Frank, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Frank

Frank im donk

• MKBoards Supporter
    Team:
    Team donk (bc/tr/de)
    Wiimmfi FC:
    2454-1338-3002
    Hi my name is Frank (Not complete name but it passes) and I am looking to start playing competitive Mario Kart Wii. I got the game when I was eight, but I only started getting serious about it in 2012, when I started using Funky Flame runner and stuff and downloaded CTGP 1.02. Mushroom Peaks sucked back then. I am very busy with my life these days, but I played the game a lot until summer 2016 (non-competitively, just random worldwides) and didn't really play during the school year until march break. I never really got into the community however, and now that I'm sixteen, I think I can do something great in it.

In other words, I'd like to play the game competitively. I would like to join a clan, custom and normal tracks, or you know, something releavant. Right now I play time trials, worldwides, CTWW on CTGP and sometimes Hack Pack and I also like playing with streamers and chatting in the chat room about it.

My FC (openhost) is 1294-4916-0094
    I have:
    CTGP
    Hack Pack
    Elgato Game Capture
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sunburn9000
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/sunburn9000
    I post MKWii content
    Skype (old)
    Discord

For questions and propositions, you can reply this tread or private message me.

Thanks in advance :D

2. Kei

Kei

• Founding Member
    Welcome, have fun.