1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please check any posts made which include 'mariokartwii.com' within them, as the site is currently filled with malicious content. Any posts with the url will be hidden for user safety.
    Dismiss Notice

Wassup Sunburn here [MKWii]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sunburn9000/Frank, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Sunburn9000/Frank

Sunburn9000/Frank

Team:
    Qc
    Hi my name is Frank (Not complete name but it passes) and I am looking to start playing competitive Mario Kart Wii. I got the game when I was eight, but I only started getting serious about it in 2012, when I started using Funky Flame runner and stuff and downloaded CTGP 1.02. Mushroom Peaks sucked back then. I am very busy with my life these days, but I played the game a lot until summer 2016 (non-competitively, just random worldwides) and didn't really play during the school year until march break. I never really got into the community however, and now that I'm sixteen, I think I can do something great in it.

In other words, I'd like to play the game competitively. I would like to join a clan, custom and normal tracks, or you know, something releavant. Right now I play time trials, worldwides, CTWW on CTGP and sometimes Hack Pack and I also like playing with streamers and chatting in the chat room about it.

My FC (openhost) is 1294-4916-0094
    I have:
    CTGP
    Hack Pack
    Elgato Game Capture
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sunburn9000
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/sunburn9000
    I post MKWii content
    Skype (old)
    Discord

For questions and propositions, you can reply this tread or private message me.

Thanks in advance :D

2. Kei

Kei

• Founding Member
    Team:
    Inspire
    Welcome, have fun.