1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Bullet Bill division!

Discussion in '200cc Division: Bullet Bill' started by joel..., Jul 6, 2017.

1. joel...

joel... Pretty Miami MKU Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • MKU Staff
    Team:
    svĀ¢
    Welcome

Welcome to the Bullet Bill division, or as many people refer to it as the 200 div. I'm Joel I'll be your amazing DA this season. As this is my first season as a DA, I'm super excited to work with all of you participating. Hopefully we have a great season!

As it is Season 1, I am glad to see some new teams that are coming up in the scene in MK8DX, as well as all the older, original teams coming back from MK8U. Regardless, I am extremely excited to be everyone's Division Admin.

As i stated in the 2nd sentence of this thread my name is Joel. I'm currently 20 years old working full time for the moment, but am going back to pursuing an education in the fall most likely in the field of Business Management. Obviously I'm pretty big into Mario Kart. If you don't know me in terms of a community member, I currently belong to the team Severance, but enough about that. Outside of Mario Kart, I am a huge fan a other eSports, mainly being Call of Duty and CS:GO. Outside of games I'm a huge fan of music, primarily the modern day rap game (even if it is "trash"). Logic, Lil Uzi Vert and J Cole are my top 3 atm. On top of that I'm a major athletics fan, primarily the NFL, NBA and NHL. Feel free to slide into them yung dms if you wanna spark a conversation about anything.

Rules
    If you aren't familiar with the rules here's a link http://www.forums.mkboards.com/threads/mku-dx-ruleset-updated-may-11th-2017.32566/. Everything isn't up to date, but familiarize yourselves please.

Preferences
    Honestly use all the meme miis you want in matches just as long as there's a note of who is who on the results thread we're all gravy in the navy.

You probably all have my contact on discord already but just in case you don't Joel#8870. Feel free to pm me about any questions or concerns regarding the league matches or anything else you can think of. Let's have a great season!

2. ThundaCrymz

ThundaCrymz Who needs practice!? I do.

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    A gift for the Bullet Division, if you want to use it for your thread :)

joel... likes this.