1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask a member of site staff!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Staff would like to offer a free name change to all users (including those that do not have supporter status) over Christmas weekend! Name changes will start being accepted at 12:00am EST on December 23 and they will stop being accepted at 12:00am EST on December 26. Please message any staff member and request a name change. You may find contacts on this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Wii won't connect to wifi

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Walrus, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Walrus

Walrus

So far I've tried:
    Resetting wii
    Resetting router
    Deleting connection settings from wii and putting them back on
    Changing the MTU value

But all to no avail. I get error code 51331 every time I try to connect. The ctgp channel verification doesn't happen either.

Currently at grandma's house, and my wii isn't with me here.

What should I do when I get back?

Also, somebody told me that this happened to them before, and they just waited a while and it worked again. They tried everything they could think of too. Should I follow their advice?

HELP PLZ

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. ruben1_PvP

ruben1_PvP

Perhaps the adapter is broken. You should bring the Wii to anyone who knows how to repair it (if you don't know, of course) don't ask me how you can do it because I don't know sorry...