1. Are you a supporter that wants to change your forum name? Just ask an administrator or moderator with a sparkly name!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Beto's been working hard updating the homepage, and has also made a new app for league results! Please check the announcement for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can click here to download a zip file conaining WCL and PL standings/schedules. We will update the file once we've managed to gather (if possible) all the data about IL and MKL.
    Dismiss Notice

Wiimmfi League: Staff Discord Contacts

Discussion in 'Help, Information, & News' started by Savannah, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savannah

Savannah Whirlwind

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    Team:
    Explorers of Time

Name (Discord Name#ID)

Managers
    Managers are responsible for certain sections when it comes to staff management, as well as havıng the final word on certain decisions.

Jazz (Jazz#8297) & Niko (Niko#6942) - RT Council
    King (King#7213) - Division Admins
    Stunky (Stunky#4913) - Registration Admins
    Rush (Rush#0158) - GFX Artists

Regular Track Council
    In position to answer any questions regarding the rules and help place penalties regarding the RT divisions alongside the RT Council Manager and respective DAs.

Ace (ace#1384)
    Acid (Acid#5391)
    Dugo (Dugo#0367)
    Jazz (Jazz#8297)
    Niko (Niko#6942)
    Pryze (Pryze#1123)
    Rob (Rob#2836)
    Stunky (Stunky#4913)
    Zakk (Zakk#5510)

Custom Track Council
    In position to answer questions regarding the CT divisions and help place penalties regarding the CT divisions alongside the CT Council Manager and respective DAs.

Alex (Hedgehog#9628)
    CJ (cuj#9707)
    Fruitz (Fruitz#7519)
    Kirito (Tyyy#8142)
    MEGA (MEGAKart69#1828)
    Mitch (Mitch#2965)
    Raptor (Raptor#3687)
    Riku (Riku#9238)
    Simon (Simon#9421)
    Stunky (Stunky#4913)

Division Admins
    In position to maintain their division's tables, threads, and any questions and concerns regarding the league.

Ade (Ade#4982)
    King (King#7213)
    Stunky (Stunky#4913)
    Tylerr (tylerr#6499)
    Typhoon (Typhoon#2912)
    Vincent (Vincent B.#4279)

Registration Admins
    In position to handle any requests or questions regarding player registrations or transfers.

Bobby (Effect#0821)
    Jazz (Jazz#8297)
    KP (True#3209)
    Stunky (Stunky#4913)

GFX Artists
    In position to make graphics for the league when it's needed.

Ash (Ash#5071)
    Rush (Rush#9388)
    Sane (Sane#5454)
    Stunky (Stunky#4913)
    Viraith (vrth.#2425)
    Voxway (Voxway#1530)

Overseers
    In position to make sure the WL Staff do not work against MKBoards policies or cause major problems within the community.

Matt (Matt#9292)
    Sabby (Savannah#3847)

Wish to leave feedback or suggestions? Check out this subforum.
    Need help navigating? Check out this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
    adagify, Rush, Aditya~ and 5 others like this.
  2. Matt

Matt

• Founding Member
    Hi everyone. I figured I'd post this here because I had to make changes to the first post anyway.

Starting tomorrow (Friday the 21st) I have relatives from out-of-state staying at my house for nearly a week, and then after that I'm going on a two-week vacation. I actually can't work on MKW stuff at all. When I took my leave before my exam, it was fine for the staff not to have an acting admin for that short time, but in this case, because I won't be back basically until the season's over, there needs to be a league admin to replace me for the next few weeks.

There's actually nothing that says there only has to be one league admin. There isn't just one MKB admin. To increase collaboration and by their requests, King Decimator and Viraith have agreed to both assume the position as co-league admin. Both of them have been league admins before and so are the most qualified for the position. They will also be taking seats in the council. I will be gone from both of these positions, as you can see in the first post. Sorry that it's so abrupt but I didn't need to announce anything before because everything will continue as usual, just with KD and Viraith replacing me.

The other reason why there are people replacing me this time is because after I get back, again, the season will basically be over. I will not be on the CSL staff next season. It's up to KD and Viraith whether or not they want to co-admin Season 5 or change that in the staff between-season restructure.

So from this point on, I am no longer a member of the CSL staff (we'll be finding a replacement for me on the CT Council shortly). Thanks to all the staff for all their hard work. Thanks to those of you who were respectful, mature, and understanding. Thanks to everyone for allowing me to be your league admin. Good luck to all of you in the playoffs or for the rest of the season.

xJownage, Savannah and ~Maidvelia❤~ like this.
  3. Viraith

Viraith WL Staff

• Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    I'll keep this brief... Matt did his here so I guess I will too.

Not only will I be stepping down from administrator, but I will be stepping down from staff. I won't give reasons why, but I feel that the staff will do just fine without me (like it has been for the past two seasons).

Thanks to the original staff for appointing me as administrator last year, and thank you to the new staff for giving me an (undeserved) second chance. I wish you all the best of luck, you guys are amazing individuals but as a team you can accomplish anything. I'm afraid we won't see each other again, so this is it. Farewell CSL.

~Viraith

Oh... and for the record... I may not be in Avail anymore, nor may I be a staff member... but Avail will always run the league. :pepe:

Savannah and ~Maidvelia❤~ like this.
  4. ~Maidvelia❤~

~Maidvelia❤~ Red Like Roses WL Staff

• MKBoards Supporter
    • Founding Member
    • WL Staff
    Team:
    U★, GE
    Wiimmfi FC:
    4297-4674-3102
    Updated with Season 5 Division Admins.

5. ~Maidvelia❤~