1. For the foreseeable future, this website will be in a read-only state. Please visit https://mariokartboards.com/ for our new domain.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Flurry, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Flurry

Flurry

Team:
    None
    Hello there! My name is Flurry and I am an avid MKWii player, but have played MK8 in the past. Unfortunately, my Wii U died, and I'm not the biggest fan of 8D, so I resorted to Wii, my first and favorite Mario Kart game.

I actually play Splatoon 2 competitively, which is my main game, and generally play MKWii on the side, though I play both pretty often and am considerably decent at both.

Speaking of decency, I have one real notable MKWii CT Top 10 - 02:58.546 on Final Grounds, 6th Worldwide and 3rd American. Everywhere else I'm either pretty middling or above average. As for online, on my main license I usually hover around the 9k vr range, though I'm working on getting my others up to that range as well. I've also taken a new interest in the lounge and am wanting to get into that.

Well, that's a bit about me. Thanks for reading and I hope to make some good friends!

2. MasterMarkxat

MasterMarkxat

Team:
    GAMT/Vitality
    Amazing time to make an account on a website that is being abandoned today